What do you guys think about "campers?"?

I'm currently playing the new CoD with my dad which is why I ask. Personally, they don't bother me, depending on the map and what kind of zone you spawn it, it can be advantageous. And if they really annoy you, you know where they are. Opinions?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Which is exactly why i quit COD cuz this generation is infested with campers. They even made the COD remasters unplayable but if ur having prob, i suggest u ADS every corner or peek out to chk and back in to see as fast as u can which u can deny getting too much dmg and survive. Then just take another route or otherwise bring smoke bomb.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't be angry at people for playing the game a way you don't like them playing it, I feel. If people are going to camp, and they can through the game's mechanics, then there's nothing that can and should stop them

• I feel the same. Sure, you can get annoyed that you're losing, vut at that point, isn't it best to just change strategies?

• It is just a game, a good and enjoyable one that's enjoyable in many different ways. Some times it's great, and sometimes it's frustrating, but every moment is that little more rich because of all the different experiences you have.

• Yes, and I quite like my games