Superman vs Goku?

Superman beats his ass.
Change my mind. Superman vs Goku??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• DC makes Superman out to be like a god when he can't even stand up to Brainiac or Darkseid alone. Sure he can move a planet, and kind of reverse the rotation of the planet and move at half of the Flash's speed, but in the end he's as mortal as Kakarot is. Even though Kakarot is older than him and ages at a much slower rate. Kakarot loves to fight and he learns quickly. He's as invulnerable as his Ki alloe1s for. We always bring up a yellow sun because of the bias but let's say we fight on Krypton or any other planet that doesn't have a yellow sun, as Kakarot has fought on more than just Earth. Just as Superman has fought on Apokolips also doesn't have a yellow sun and as a result would not benefit Superman. Both fighters do have limits, but Superman does have the slight edge overall. He certainly has a higher base strength, and I don't believe the concussive blows any forms of energy that Kakarot can throw at him can truly kill, but Destructo Disc may have the ability to cut through him if he isn't careful. Taking the strongest characters of DBZ being the Gods and Jiren, with Kakarot being able to hit them for about (I'm using a bit of calc and physics for this) 180 mil newtons of force based on mountains and buildings being wiped out upon crashing, I would say that Kakarot could put a hurt on Superman, but not enough to fully wear him down into killing him as he has been hit with over 400 mil Newton worth of force and get back up.

I can't stand Superman because he's a cliché in an of himself and fuck DC for making that piece of shit, but he's the stronger fighter as Toriyama isn't out to make some abnormally overpowered space ape like Superman.

Conflict resolved.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 12

• I literally despise Superman, and I do like Goku, but it's clear that Superman would easily destroy Goku. It's simply because Superman's power is limitless as intended by his creators, so that means he can pretty much beat anyone in a physical fight (except one punch man who was also designed to have limitless physical capabilities).

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman can take down Goku easily.
    Coz killing Superman is very hard thing, he has almost all strengths the match would end soon even before goku can transform into higher levels!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless Goku is facing that bullshit version of Superman that I think is called Superman 1 million or whatever, he could just brute force him or Instant Transmission Superman to Kryptonite.

0|0
    0|0
    • So 1) Goku doesn't know about kryptonite.
      2) kryptonite doesn't kill Superman
      3) Goku can't take one of Supermans punches
      4) Goku is too slow.

• I think with this one... it seems to be superman that wins lol

0|1
    0|0
  • You got it right superman will fuck him up, he's invulnerable

0|1
    0|0
  • Supermans strength has limit, and not to mention kryptonite... but sayians have no limit, they are designed to grow powerful with every fight..

0|0
    0|0
    • False and not relevant. Supermans power has no limits so long as there is sun light. Goku can run out of Ki and has done so often.

Also, even with the weakness to kryptonite, Goku would never use his weakens against him.
      Not to mention, he doesn't know about it. So, it has zero effect on the idea of their fight.

• "Goku wuld never use his weaknesses against him" yeah that alone says that goku is more powerful than superman.

• No, it doesn't at all. That's just a cute little deflection in your part.
      Let's not forget that the writers just eliminate Gokus tail as his weakness. The same way over exposure to kryptonite could give Superman additional superpowers and not kill him at all.

• First , Neither fight to kill if can be avoided, obviously neither Goku or Superman would kill the other. So kryptonite or any other weaknesses wouldn't overly matter.
    Goku's Ultra Instinct , while he can't sustain it long, would actually push superman. Both would end up pretty busted up in what I think would be a short fight. Superman's utter strength gets him over the line but I think Goku's stubbornness would completely surprise Superman. Still I think Superman wins but I think it ends up pretty close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goku ssj3 can destroid him, he get a piece of criptonite and put it in her stomach... END

0|0
    0|0
    • Ssj3 gets wrecked for being too slow, using too much energy and not being strong enough

And if a kryptonite bomb in Supermans head didn't kill him, that isn't going to do a thing in his stomach.

• Criptonite affects superman in all sentides and goku ssj3 begin stronger.

• Goku of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way can superman beat my dad

0|0
    0|0
  • Goku > superman easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Team Goku

0|0
    0|0