Superman vs Goku?

Superman beats his ass.
Change my mind. Superman vs Goku??

013

Most Helpful Guy

• DC makes Superman out to be like a god when he can't even stand up to Brainiac or Darkseid alone. Sure he can move a planet, and kind of reverse the rotation of the planet and move at half of the Flash's speed, but in the end he's as mortal as Kakarot is. Even though Kakarot is older than him and ages at a much slower rate. Kakarot loves to fight and he learns quickly. He's as invulnerable as his Ki alloe1s for. We always bring up a yellow sun because of the bias but let's say we fight on Krypton or any other planet that doesn't have a yellow sun, as Kakarot has fought on more than just Earth. Just as Superman has fought on Apokolips also doesn't have a yellow sun and as a result would not benefit Superman. Both fighters do have limits, but Superman does have the slight edge overall. He certainly has a higher base strength, and I don't believe the concussive blows any forms of energy that Kakarot can throw at him can truly kill, but Destructo Disc may have the ability to cut through him if he isn't careful. Taking the strongest characters of DBZ being the Gods and Jiren, with Kakarot being able to hit them for about (I'm using a bit of calc and physics for this) 180 mil newtons of force based on mountains and buildings being wiped out upon crashing, I would say that Kakarot could put a hurt on Superman, but not enough to fully wear him down into killing him as he has been hit with over 400 mil Newton worth of force and get back up.

I can't stand Superman because he's a cliché in an of himself and fuck DC for making that piece of shit, but he's the stronger fighter as Toriyama isn't out to make some abnormally overpowered space ape like Superman.

Conflict resolved.