What did you think about the movie the post?

i liked the intimate feel it gave to the characters, nice soundtrack too
  • it was good
  • it sucked
  • haven't seen it yet
    Vote C
it was also interesting to learn about the relationship between politicians and the press in that era

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It is reflective of what is going on in the USA. The movie fraudulently places responsibility the events presented on the then sitting President, a Republican party member when in fact the events occurred under the prior Democrat President. The news media, television and Hollywood are uniformly biased against the Republican Party (fake news) and in support of the Democrat party and everything here is being politicized. The propose is to further the goals of the Obama regime to transition the USA into a socialist state. Many, including me, believe a bloody civil war is approaching. Sounds crazy, but I am not.