Are there any songs that make you cry?

For me, it's The Reason by Hoobastank
Updates:
The Reason by Hoobastank makes me cry because it reminds me of my relationship with my dad. When they talk about not being perfect, it makes me think of how even though me and my dad got along, I always felt he was embarrassed or ashamed or disappointed in me being born with Autism/Aspergers or not being interested in sports and stuff.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I cry at Second Chance by Shinedown
    The relationship between me and my mom isn't always easy. It may sound cheesy but we don't get along that well sometimes. Sometimes I just wish my mom would support me instead of sometimes deciding something that I'm not really happy with. I know my mom just wants the best for me but it feels like that I'm not deciding something for myself but for my mom. Sometimes when I accomplish something my mom isn't satisfied my mom always expects more of than I can offer

0|2
    0|0
    • I like that song

• There a lot of other rock songs I listen to but second chance is one of those songs that I can shed some tears if I want to but usually I keep my tears to myself. Sometimes I just don't like to cry

• But one time I've lost it all when I was watching an AMV with a suitable song that actually reminded me of a friendship between me and a guy that went downhill after I confessed my feelings to him

Most Helpful Guy

• "If your reading this" by Tim McGraw
    It's so similar it's like it was written for my brother

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes but there’s 2 songs I can’t listen to because I end up to the point where I’ll cry so hard I can’t breathe and that is : wind beneath my wings ( just typing it I’m literally getting emotional ) and dancing in the sky

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Goo Goo Dolla - Iris.

This might sound silly, but here's why"

This song makes me cry because it reminds me of not only past love, but of fallen friendships and as time goes by I feel forgotten by many who I used to be close with. It makes me reflect on the good times, and think about my past, hoping those people who were once so significant to me, still remember me and will always remember the good times we had together.
    My best childhood friend past away at the age of 23, I lose 4 family members over the past 8 months, and my past lover became induced in alcohol and drug use to the point he couldn't function well enough in society any longer. Relationships ended, and time went on.
    This song reminds me how i've always just tried my best to be there for people, and to gain a place in their lives and to simply be someone important or significant in some way, but it ended and I do hope they will remember me for the person I am, and for everything I brought to their lives.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Five Fingers Death Punch - Wrong Side of Heavens music video

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t cry to any song I can think of but Emotinium by Roy of the Ravers does touch my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last to know by three days grace because that song is like literally my recent breakup in a nutshell

0|0
    0|0
  • My Immortal by Evanescence

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes