Are there any songs that make you cry?

For me, it's The Reason by Hoobastank
The Reason by Hoobastank makes me cry because it reminds me of my relationship with my dad. When they talk about not being perfect, it makes me think of how even though me and my dad got along, I always felt he was embarrassed or ashamed or disappointed in me being born with Autism/Aspergers or not being interested in sports and stuff.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I cry at Second Chance by Shinedown
    The relationship between me and my mom isn't always easy. It may sound cheesy but we don't get along that well sometimes. Sometimes I just wish my mom would support me instead of sometimes deciding something that I'm not really happy with. I know my mom just wants the best for me but it feels like that I'm not deciding something for myself but for my mom. Sometimes when I accomplish something my mom isn't satisfied my mom always expects more of than I can offer

• I like that song

• There a lot of other rock songs I listen to but second chance is one of those songs that I can shed some tears if I want to but usually I keep my tears to myself. Sometimes I just don't like to cry

• But one time I've lost it all when I was watching an AMV with a suitable song that actually reminded me of a friendship between me and a guy that went downhill after I confessed my feelings to him

Most Helpful Guy

• "If your reading this" by Tim McGraw
    It's so similar it's like it was written for my brother