Musician type of guys?

Do girls find musicians more attractive then other guys who arnt? Like for example i play mainly guitar but also bass, piano, drums and banjo along with a small bit of violin. Tell me what you think. Is this a turn on to any girls? I know there's some girls I've dated that get turned on by it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... It's always an added value if you have a passion.
    Your passion additionally gives pleasure to others :)

Talking about myself, the voice / vocals are a big turn on ;)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Hell ye I want me a musician! 😍😍
    I'm a musician myself so it would be amazing! Especially if he can sing so we can sing together! (: and if I knows guitar we can play guitar together AND sing how cool is that. Even another instrument like that's so cool I want one! πŸ’“πŸ’“

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, it gives a down to earth and good vibe to them. I think I love them because I am an artist myself but I wouldn't like them to do the exact same as I do. But musical guys are often deep and sensitive even though they are though and know what they want too... Those things I love in them. And they have an ear to rhythm. And I could probably get them to dance with me

0|1
    0|0
  • It's just one of many things I can like about a guy, and I have dated several musicians, and married one. But it's not like it's so important that I won't date non-musicians. I go for writers, actors and comedians too.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've had a couple guys try and serenade me before and most the time I've felt uncomfortable and embarrassed as I don't like being the center of attention. But I do find it hot if a guy can be musically talented and for some reason I attract that type too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn on for me, but girls do like guys who plays music to them it's a bonus and especially if he's attractive to stare at. For instance my friends loves Ed Sheeran but they don't like his videos because they think he's ugly. I disagree but everyone has their own opinions.
    But you pretty much answered your own question when you said, " know there's some girls I've dated that get turned on by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I tend to be more attracted to guys who have some musical talent. Though, I do generally lean towards guys who like to sing/have a good voice rather than those who play instruments. But musical talent is definitely attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, honestly it depends, how well you play it and if you’re passionate about it. It does give you a boost, but doesn’t really matter if a guy does it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talent to me wouldn't be a a must-have but it would definitely be a bonus

0|0
    0|0
  • Talent is always sexy. So is passion and dedication and dreams. Musicians tend to have all of these.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's nice but if he's boring otherwise it won't save him.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes