Do celebrities still value marriage inspite of their career success in hollywood?

nowdays many celebrities are divorcing from thier spouses does it mean that they are not happy and not satisfied with thier spouse?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they try their hardest to value marriage but depending on the lives they live it can be hard to maintain it. Celebs dont live ordinary lives like the rest of us, musicians go on nationwide/ worldwide tours, taking weeks or months away from home depending on how big the tour is, actors are constantly shooting or rehearsing for whatever show or movies. I think it's the fame and work which leads to distance, which is what gets in the way of most marriages sometimes,

It's always a case of of absence, someone feeling lonely, or just simply conflicting interest on certain things

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard that Channing and Jenna have split, now I have no faith in marriage in HW. If Blake and Ryan or Emily and John split im going to be pissed lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Celebrities are the worst examples for marriage values. They practically make marriage look like a joke. It is nothing but a social status rank for them.

1|1
    0|1
  • There are many celebritys that have long standing marriages and their are many plebs that divirce. We are all subject to the woes of love.

0|0
    0|0
  • some of them still do

0|0
    0|0
  • It means they needed more headway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't kno

0|0
    0|0
  • WASTE OF SPACE THEM ALL

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes