What are some good anime to watch?

Just looking for some light or interesting shows. I don't really talk to many other's who share my interests.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Death note,
    The Alchemist,
    Dragon Ball Z - this I've never watched but I'm tired of hearing it's praises from everyone for too long now 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • I've already seen the first two (minus the live action movies because NO) and I've only seen the live action movie of dragon ball z (mistake) because there are so many episodes and I'm not sure if I can just jump right in or if I'll need to catch up on hundreds of hours first

• You can watch from whatever episode you wish to, I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Start from dragon balls,
    U will totally bcom busy in them.
    And it is lot interesting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Death note, psycho pass, food wars, log horizon, kobato, Karin, Rosario+vampire, high school dxd, another.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've watched three of those, but I've heard good things about food wars. I'll check that one out.

• Show All
    • Yeah i like it too lol

• I want to know because I've never watched in the enemy

• One Punch Man
    Shingeki no Kyojin

0|0
    0|0
  • Seraph of the end
    Durarara
    Bungo stray dogs

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm about half way through with durarara, but it started to get really slow and boring. I've got ADD, so I try to stick to the shorter series, to avoid a story that feels like it's going nowhere. I'm still pushing myself to finish it out of waning curiosity, though. I've already downloaded a couple dozen episodes from Netflix and I'll at least finish those.

• I'll defiantly check out the other two, though.

• Uuuh sure.
      I asked my best friend for a few suggestions since I'm more of an American tv show kinda girl.

• The best anime is no anime

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes