What are some good anime to watch?

Just looking for some light or interesting shows. I don't really talk to many other's who share my interests.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Death note,
    The Alchemist,
    Dragon Ball Z - this I've never watched but I'm tired of hearing it's praises from everyone for too long now 😂

• I've already seen the first two (minus the live action movies because NO) and I've only seen the live action movie of dragon ball z (mistake) because there are so many episodes and I'm not sure if I can just jump right in or if I'll need to catch up on hundreds of hours first

• You can watch from whatever episode you wish to, I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Start from dragon balls,
    U will totally bcom busy in them.
    And it is lot interesting.