Although its not exactly up to the parents, what sports/activities would you love to see your current/future kids get involved in?

Although its not exactly up to the parents, what sports/activities would you love to see your current/future kids get involved in?Although its not exactly up to the parents, what sports/activities would you love to see your current/future kids get involved in?My boyfriend hopes the kids will take up video games and football. Umm, yea im opposite lol. Im fine with gaming on occasion but my boyfriend does it more than exercise. Also, i worry about football after seeing what happened to an old clasmate. So im not really fans of those. Im hoping for a little team of baseball boys and softball/volleyball girls. And if not those sports, i’d love to see my boys focus on exercise so that they can become personal trainers and my girls take dance classes to become choreographers, both until they reach their more important career goals. I can also see them being like me and my fam who are very creative when it comes to drawing or building things. Skateboarding and surfing would also be amazing to see them do but ik the risks that come with those activities so not too sure.
#FeelFreeToList #GAGneedsHobbiesTopic #GAGneedsSportsTopic #GaGneedsMusicTopic
My sons are actually gonna have a baseball themed room with a surfboard or skateboard in the corner of their room if not hanging over their bed. My girls are gonna have a fashionista themed room with little aspects of dance/surfing/skateboarding around their room. We’ll have the kids game systems in the living room tho. Yea it may be pushing it in their face A bit but if theyre not into it, they dont have to do it. I’d just love to see it

1328

Most Helpful Guys

• Sons: Martial Arts/Basketball/Robotics/Building things

Daughters: Martial Arts/Dance/Building things/Fashion (maybe)

• anything that helps them in some way day to day life

like running, skateboarding, wrestling, chess, cycling, archery...

• Yes exercise is good and chess works with logic... on sims 3 anyway haha

• also dizzy it is upto parents what sport their child play

if they moderate properly

• Ok good i dont feel so bad now

Most Helpful Girls

• I want my future kids to participate in a lot of community service (ex: serve food at shelters)

I want my daughter (s) to take ballet lessons, piano lessons, cheerleading and play a sport. I want my son (s) to play a sport.

It's actually up to them to choose the instrument, type of dance and the sport but I do want them to be involved in different activities.

• I will support whatever activity they want to be in. My son has already been in Twakendo, football, basketball, archery, and billiards -

• Oh nice. Billiards is like pool right?

• Oh wow never knew that. I mean i used to play online pool and participated in those tournaments but i never knew it was a real thing 😍

• Yes, was going to get my son into a league but our schedules can get complicated. See if any local pool places near you have leagues and you can watch them in action. I taught my son how to play since he was 7 and he's gotten really good over the last 9 years.