Have you ever left a show for a while but later wanted to get back into it?

When this happens do you rewatch the whole series to understand it fully again before getting to new episodes (which can be really boring until you get to new stuff) or do you find somewhere close to where you left off and just watch from there?
  • I rewatch the whole series!
    Vote A
  • I just find where I left off and go from there
    Vote B
  • Neither. If I stopped watching a show, it’s because it was bad
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's kinda happens what that show don't feel that much appealing as we thought, then other shows passes by and ultimately, that show sometimes again become appealing though it is still the same story but this time we have got nothing else to watch lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that all the time with series that have a lot of seasons. Like Supernatural and Lost. I love both TV shows, but if I benge watched them I'd get tired of it. And I don't want that to happen.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Depends on how long the break was. If it was long enough to forget pertinent information then I would rewatch. And for some shows like game of thrones that I really love I will rewatch the whole series leading up to the new season.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just depends on mood. Sometimes I feel bipolar about other times I'm like I'm done with that show no matter how good it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... GOT is a full rewatch... I mean, why would you NOT want to rewatch... certain scenes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, The Ropers. I left half way the first season, but then came back and watched the whole second season.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had to take a break from breaking bad. I got bad to it and was very satisfied. Just need a couple weeks of cartoons.

0|0
    0|0
  • took break from breaking bad at season 3 where the plot was kinda dry

0|0
    0|0
  • Firefly, I could. watch it again. and. again, greatest show

0|0
    0|0
  • Stopped watching fresh prince because of exams. Started where i left off.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don't like a series, I never watch it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah been there before with HIMYM

0|0
    0|0
  • bicycling swimming

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes many times