Have you ever left a show for a while but later wanted to get back into it?

When this happens do you rewatch the whole series to understand it fully again before getting to new episodes (which can be really boring until you get to new stuff) or do you find somewhere close to where you left off and just watch from there?
  • I rewatch the whole series!
  • I just find where I left off and go from there
  • Neither. If I stopped watching a show, it’s because it was bad
    Vote C

817

Most Helpful Guy

• it's kinda happens what that show don't feel that much appealing as we thought, then other shows passes by and ultimately, that show sometimes again become appealing though it is still the same story but this time we have got nothing else to watch lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that all the time with series that have a lot of seasons. Like Supernatural and Lost. I love both TV shows, but if I benge watched them I'd get tired of it. And I don't want that to happen.