Tarot reading and cards?

Have you ever done a tarot reading?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how to read them. I have a few friends who believe in it. I can't since I read a book about how it works and what to say in order to give the person Im reading the cards for the feeling that they can relate or associate what I said with their private lifes. Generalized 'anti-answers' (like yes AND no) that sound like they help, but they dont are the key to that. The more generalized, the more room you give the person you read the cards for to associate it with their life, thinking that it fits. Its a nice party trick, and I earned a few Euros here and there doing that.

• I wrote that unclear. Let me put some commas, so its easier to read.

• I know how to read them. I have a few friends who believe in it. I can't believe in it, since I read a book about how it works and what to say, so that the person Im reading the cards for, feels that they can relate or associate what I said with their private lifes. The key is, generalized 'anti-answers' (like yes AND no) that sound helpful. The more generalized, the more room you give the person you read the cards for, associating it with their life, thinking that what I said fits. Its a nice party trick, and I earned a few Euros here and there doing that.