A forever blackout around the world. What would you do if anything that has wires didn't work?

With the exception of-
-driving vehicles / not able to charge or use phone & other products with wires
-airplanes
-motorcycles
-boats
-trains
-hospital machinery
-lights

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to reinvent what I eat for starters. Most of my food would get ruined very quickly without the fridge and freezer working. Then I would have to go to the bank to withdraw cash, go buy maps and how to books. I'd have to wear winter clothes inside, because I would freeze in the winter. I'd probably have to build a fireplace for both heat and light in the middle of my apartment. So basically I would have to change my whole life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• You can't really say technology doesn't work, but leave all the convenient stuff in. Maybe if there was something preventing advanced technology, so only landline phones worked, and older cars. That wouldn't be too bad

0|0
    1|0
    • Well it's not a for reals thing. It is a unrealistic thing. Besides last time I did that. Tons of people said they would literally end the lives. So if I add the important stuff. Hopefully I won't get to many of those answers.

• Good grief, killing themselves just because they can't Facebook. I think I understand your idea though. Life is much simpler without technology

• Nah. Its just plan curiosity. It is possible if nuclear doesnโ€™t become extinct. Beside the wires thing.

• The answer to your exact question is given in Episode 1 "The Trigger Effect" of the excellent BBC documentary series Connections.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnwpsp

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing I'd do is arm myself because all hell is about to break loose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Batteries would still exist. I could survive with just music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dance savagely to sir mix a lot baby got back

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll marry a very pretty blue eyed hot chick and live in a island till my death

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™d dance a jig. A much less stressful world.

0|0
    0|0
  • be very content.

0|0
    0|0
    • because I don't need any of that to survive. most of the "exceptions" are dead as well considering they are built with things that need wires and cables.

• Hide in the bunker

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch the world burn.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Good. But that was literally the majority of answers i got when I said it without those bonus things.

• Well, that's weak minded people for you.

• Solar Panels

0|0
    0|0
  • Read

0|0
    0|0
  • What about solar energy? I win

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rape pillage and plunder

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to sleep

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Light a campfire

0|1
    0|0
    • Then attract animals and eaten by wolves

• Show All
    • How did you extinct the dinos if the birds are still alive? I say you were to soft to kill them all

• Me and wife was giving birth to Chuck Norris, it was hard to get stuff done with that heffer around ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Talk to people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes