A forever blackout around the world. What would you do if anything that has wires didn't work?

With the exception of-
-driving vehicles / not able to charge or use phone & other products with wires
-airplanes
-motorcycles
-boats
-trains
-hospital machinery
-lights

317

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to reinvent what I eat for starters. Most of my food would get ruined very quickly without the fridge and freezer working. Then I would have to go to the bank to withdraw cash, go buy maps and how to books. I'd have to wear winter clothes inside, because I would freeze in the winter. I'd probably have to build a fireplace for both heat and light in the middle of my apartment. So basically I would have to change my whole life.