Is having passion attractive for you? Would you like your girlfriend / boyfriend to have a passion? If so, which one?

I play the trumpet and I was wondering if this is satisfying with the opposite sex, so?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in two relationships where the woman had no passion in life and they became very needy and overbearing as a result. And then I'm supposed to give up my passions for them, because they get jealous of that passion because they have none.

So in other words, yes, women with a passion or hobby are attractive to me, and at this stage in life I won't date anyone whose only passion in life is to not be single.

And also, don't ever let a guy tell you your passions are irrelevant. My first girlfriend got mad that I played the trumpet, something that was and still is a passion of mine. When she yelled at me "I don't know how you can put a hunk of metal over a human being," I broke up with her on the spot.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I would absolutely love if my partner did something creative. I ended a music school and I know how positevely creation overall affects one's personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at your age. As an adult, your passions mean more to people.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think that at my age it is all the more intriguing, because there is a difference between an adult and a teenager, right? but this is my individual assessment 🤗

• Could be depending on the individual. I just feel that brains aren't as developed at your age. I was more into looking at a girls physical features at your age.

• Sure is, everyone has his own passion and I respect yours as well if that is what you like then do it and enjoy it :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I mean to me i dont really mind t their passion is. But music is definetely a hit with me personally, as im a singer and a drummer. Both at grade 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i love girls with passion especialy with girls there passion has something to do with music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Passion is very nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes