Is having passion attractive for you? Would you like your girlfriend / boyfriend to have a passion? If so, which one?

I play the trumpet and I was wondering if this is satisfying with the opposite sex, so?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in two relationships where the woman had no passion in life and they became very needy and overbearing as a result. And then I'm supposed to give up my passions for them, because they get jealous of that passion because they have none.

So in other words, yes, women with a passion or hobby are attractive to me, and at this stage in life I won't date anyone whose only passion in life is to not be single.

And also, don't ever let a guy tell you your passions are irrelevant. My first girlfriend got mad that I played the trumpet, something that was and still is a passion of mine. When she yelled at me "I don't know how you can put a hunk of metal over a human being," I broke up with her on the spot.