What kind of music do you like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A mix of old school (jazz kinda?) with modern day rap. The I don't even know what I like since I shit ton of genres appeal to me though a good example of what I'm talking about is Coloring Book

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• JACOB SARTORIOUS

BAHAHA jk I like pop and some other stuff (my faves are solo 1Dā€” niall is my fav, Charlie Puth, 5 seconds of summer, and Shawn Mendes)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• My music library covers about a 1000 years of musical history, but my top genres are classical, big band, and music from the ā€˜60s and ā€˜80s.

1|0
    0|0
  • Classical, hip hop, R&B, rock, alt. rock, classic rock, electronic, pop, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • METALLICA!!! well lol mainly thrash metal nd classic heavy metal like black Sabbath nd iron maiden. I enjoy lots of classic rock as well. Eagles, the who stuff like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sympho metal is the best for me but I enjoy at least 20 genres apart from that

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to guess šŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
    • You're waaaaay off šŸ˜‚
      It's rock and metal for the most part but I can listen to pretty much anything and say if I like it or not. Big fan of classical music and intrigued by blues and jazz, as well as soul :)

• Rock!
    by the way you don't look 53...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±

1|0
    0|0
  • The Beatles- Taxman

1|0
    0|0
  • Classic rock and metal. Foreign shit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes