What are your thoughts about this album cover?

Has album covers gone too far?What are your thoughts about this album cover??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Itโ€™s appropriate for her. I mean... sheโ€™s not the classiest woman on earth. So I donโ€™t expect much in her regard. I think itโ€™s a bit over the top but sex sells.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 13

• I think this cover is simply the artist articulating herself... as I would expect the music to be as well.

No I do not believe album covers have gone too far. Offensive things such as album covers are completely subjective. Since there is no real objective way to measure them, then it is really impossible for them to go "to far".

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost a self parody. Frankly I don't feel album covers can truly cross a line, everyones okay with Nirvanas Nevermind, but Cardi b has not one bit of talent or deeper story/meaning to her songs, that is the true issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is the world we live in and this is acceptable. I don't want to live here anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • The title speaks for itself. Lol.

Rap music is nothing but trash and Cardi B is the dumpster.

1|1
    0|0
  • What if the guy was depressed and she's just patting him and comforting him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like she's about to deliver a baby. Cardi B can't rap by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely the reversal of a social norm. I can't say it's good or bad, but I really don't like her music

0|0
    0|0
  • Its 2018, so that means morals don't apply anymore...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh good more meaningless bullshit thats all about booze bitches... so talented

0|0
    0|0
  • She trying hard to be a female rapper from early 2000

0|0
    0|0
  • This album cover is the least of the things that have gone too far these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF?

That's way inappropriate

0|0
    0|0
  • Cardi B is a clown!

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually have nothing against the content of the cover album, I have seen worse even as far back as 80s and 90s so this is definitely not something new.

• I wanna say the same, I remember seeing worst in older albums.

Can't really hate it for existing, but I can't say I'd be tempted to buy or even listen to the album after seeing "Gangsta" with a stripper getting eaten up on the cover.

• @DarkWasTaken - Gangsta Bitch Volume 1? I didn't read that the first time I saw this question. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

How would I ever be able to explain that to my kids if they found this in my storage one day? I'd rather never listen to music again than to have this, LMAO! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Recommended myTakes