What's your favorite and least favorite movie genre?

I love indie films. (which is not necessarily a genre but we all know they have a different vibe). Drama and historical. Films with realistic, nothing fancy, everday-life stories.
I don't like comedy or superheroes movies.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike shitty popular comedies, hollow pathos films like Transformers, arthouse, negative films that give no positive emotions but "bring up problems" - I dont give a fuck what problems film brings up or some high art bullshit that critics love
    I dislike horror or too realistic films/books/songs that depict negative and depressive side of reality - I want entertainment but not be in suicidal mood
    What I like is a good film of any genre (that will blow my mind - that often happens with fantasy)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Favorites are drama (especially indie) and philosophical sci-fi. Least favorite ones are spy movies and musicals.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah indies are okay, but big budget films can be great too. I like most genres. Only ones I don't like is romantic comedies. That shit needs to die right yesterday.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite movies genre is foreign films and my least favourite genre of movies is horror films.

1|0
    0|0
  • The passion of Christ. Or brave heart. I like Christian movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favourite is comedy, least favourite is musical.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indipendant is horrible

0|0
    1|0
    • Not uh. Terminator was an indie film. Evil Dead. The Wrestler. Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Night of the Living Dead. All those are classics except The Wrestler.

What Girls Said 2

• Favourite: romcoms
    Least: documentary

0|0
    0|0
  • ACTion, romance and comedy would be my favorite

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes