Would You Give Up Your Passion For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

"You can't Love me without loving my dream"Would You Give Up Your Passion For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend ??

517

Most Helpful Girl

• You should never give up your passion. If they ask you to choose between them and your passion, pick your passion. If they really loved you, then they would accept what your passionate about.

• That isn't always true though, if you have a immoral job like stripping then yeah it would be a good idea to quit, even though it is hard to leave the industry.

• True. I guess it depends on what your passionate about.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll not give up my dreams for anyone because it's not just my dream, it's the dream of my parents. Everyone hopes a better future for me so it's my duty to work on my dreams.