Would You Give Up Your Passion For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

"You can't Love me without loving my dream"Would You Give Up Your Passion For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should never give up your passion. If they ask you to choose between them and your passion, pick your passion. If they really loved you, then they would accept what your passionate about.

0|1
    0|0
    • That isn't always true though, if you have a immoral job like stripping then yeah it would be a good idea to quit, even though it is hard to leave the industry.

• True. I guess it depends on what your passionate about.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll not give up my dreams for anyone because it's not just my dream, it's the dream of my parents. Everyone hopes a better future for me so it's my duty to work on my dreams.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No. You should never give up on you to be with someone. Either they encourage you or you move on to the next one who is going to be a positive influence on your life

0|1
    0|0
  • No. If that’s what it requires than he’s clearly not who I should be with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely no.
    If this is what he wants then he's not the one I should be with !

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would I give up computers... And anime

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Your passion is likely to last longer than your relationship. Sorry to break it to you, but relationships at your age tend to be very short lived. When you break up in the future, you don't want to have lost both (unless you think you can rekindle your passion without a set back to your skills)

It think a promising girlfriend should not force you into such choices. Especially at your age where your passions may decide about your future career.

I'm assuming though, your passion is something that you would be able to turn into some potential value for others. If your passion is collecting grandma hair or blowing ballons with your farts, go definitely for the girlfriend. Well unless put that on youtube... 😂 You decide.

0|1
    0|0
    • It was a general question, "interested in something" but you took it personal lol😂😂😂😂 (S_r_a_m)

• No. Your bf/gf should support you when it comes to your passions. If they dont do that and they're trying to make you give it up for them then they're clearly not the right person for you

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck no. If I'm not with a woman who can support my film career, I'll find one who can.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they're willing to make you drop their passion for them, then they're not for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! My dream can change the world forever. No way I'm giving it up for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if she was really hot and I loved her. Only if she was a 10/10 would I give it up for her.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not entirely, but I would do it significantly less. My passion is mountain biking by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|1
    0|0
  • can u define passion in this context

0|2
    0|0
  • What is my passion, if it is immoral then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • A BIG NO.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Never