Scarlett O'Hara or Melanie Hamilton?

For Gone With the Wind fans. Who do you admire more, Scarlett or Melanie? I always wanted Scarlett's spunk and good looks combined with Melanie's sweet personality and love of reading...
Updates:
Love it that you guys are Team Melanie...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Scarlett's sass and fire is sexy, but she was a bit too high pedestal after a time. Melanie was always solid throughout.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I don't really admire either one of them so I feel like I can't pick. Lol They both have pros and cons.

While I do like that Scarlett wasn't afraid to voice her true opinions, she was also kind of a bitch who used her looks to get her way 90% of the time and didn't care who got hurt in the process. Melanie was sweet at least but to the point of being a doormat.

I guess for the sake of this question, if I HAD to pick one, it would be Melanie (although I only like her slightly more than Scarlett because both of them annoyed me. haha!)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Melanie seemed almost too sweet for my taste. I preferred Scarlett’s bravery and toughness when it counted the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • the black maid

1|0
    0|0
  • Melanie Hamilton

1|0
    0|0
    • Even though Scarlett had her moments, she mostly came across as vain and spoiled to me. Which is a major turn off. I mean, even Clark Gable turned her down at the end of the movie. lol. So yes go Team Melanie!

• Melanie definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Melanie

1|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett. A little b***h.. but a go-getter...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda fond of the redhead right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Now neither of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not I treated of them both.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I’m like you. I like Scarlett’s spunk but I want to combine it with Melanie’s sweetness.

“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

1|0
    0|0
  • A little of both. Team Melanie will win by a little in my opinion, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Melanie. Scarlett was a bit of a bitch, and annoying with her obsession with that boring Ashley guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes