Scarlett O'Hara or Melanie Hamilton?

For Gone With the Wind fans. Who do you admire more, Scarlett or Melanie? I always wanted Scarlett's spunk and good looks combined with Melanie's sweet personality and love of reading...
Love it that you guys are Team Melanie...

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Scarlett's sass and fire is sexy, but she was a bit too high pedestal after a time. Melanie was always solid throughout.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I don't really admire either one of them so I feel like I can't pick. Lol They both have pros and cons.

While I do like that Scarlett wasn't afraid to voice her true opinions, she was also kind of a bitch who used her looks to get her way 90% of the time and didn't care who got hurt in the process. Melanie was sweet at least but to the point of being a doormat.

I guess for the sake of this question, if I HAD to pick one, it would be Melanie (although I only like her slightly more than Scarlett because both of them annoyed me. haha!)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE