Who is the GOAT of Rap?

The one true 🐐, Who is it and why?Who is the GOAT of Rap??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lill pump. His rhyme scheme as well as deep poetry and lyrical ability to portray fashion labels is next level shit. Take his hit song "Gucci Gang" he's rapping about how clothing labels pressure people to follow trends.

0|0
    0|0
    • truly a spiritual miracle lyrical individual

• Gucci being the product
      Gang representing the mentality behind the product.

He's more of a rap god in my opinion

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 15

• Eminem is the biggest selling but the most influential is a different matter. Notorious B. I. G. and Tupac always come out high on that list.

0|0
    0|0
  • There really isn't one in my opinion, but there are different groups. The most influential in my opinion are: Wu Tang, Tupac, maybe some NWA, Jay Z, and Kanye

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't think there's one either, most definitely there's a group of goats, call it a.. flock? Of goats? If you will πŸ˜‚ your picks are definitely up there

• Drake is going down as one of the best Artist next to Michael Jackson and Prince. But the GOAT of rap, give it to kendrick

0|0
    0|0
  • Current: Kendrick & schoolboy q
    Past: Nas & notorious b. i. g.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butch DeLoria. Not question about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jake Paul

0|1
    0|0
  • Thoughts on Eminem?

0|0
    0|0
    • Past his prime in my opinion, very influential, love bis his older stuff. But I feel like he's way past his prime (that new framed song is pretty alright tho)

• Ifkr, but like his hits are killa for me. I don't even like rappers but I like Eminem only lol. For me, personally he don't age πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ€™ #alwaysyoungandprime

• I think that title belongs to Eminem.

0|0
    0|0
  • J Cole

0|0
    0|0
  • J. cole

0|1
    0|0
  • Andre 3000

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many to consider...

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it's nas

0|0
    0|0
  • Kanye West.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kanye West.

0|0
    0|0
    • I respect that. Most definitely one of the most influential rappers of all time. Pretty much introducing emo rap to the public back when it wasn't really a thing with 808s and Heartbreak. I'd definitely consider him one of the greats

Recommended myTakes