The Lion King 😢?

Am I the only who cried while he/she was waching this masterpiece. I remember myself when I had this movie on my CD back when I was 6 years old but I didn't quite understand the movie very well even tho it is Disney's movie and it is supposed to be for children. Today when I am 16.5 years old I wanted to watch this once again and it was really sad for me when Mufasa died. Also I was close to cry when I saw love between Simba and Nala and I nearly cried because I felt to happy. Am I the only who had similar situation?The Lion King ๐Ÿ˜ข?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here! And this was my brother and Iโ€™s favorite movie when we were little. My older sister says we would make her keep replaying the movie over and over! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw bits of it the other day and already was so emotional. I have to sit down soon and watch the whole thing through. Probably the best animated movies ever created, at least in my book! ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lion King is a masterpiece (just like you said) and a Disney classic just like Lion King II Simba's Pride.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• No, you're not. I cry everytime I watch watch The Lion King especially when Simba's father dies.. ๐Ÿ™
    It's a really great movie. A masterpiece which has some really heartwarming scenes and some sad scenes which makes you cry. Anyone who loves this movie must have cried at least once while watching it

0|1
    0|0
  • I cri evrytim lmao but seriously itโ€™s a very good movie! I mean I would expect it to be since itโ€™s Disneyโ€™s version of Hamlet lol not to mention I had a crush on simba when I was younger hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried during the first one (obviously Mufasa's death) and during the second one where Kovu was ordered to leave Pride rock. My heart broke so much during that ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

0|1
    0|0
  • The credits song used to make me cry so damn much. I don't know why but it did.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep cried first time watching Simba go to his fathers corpse and try to get him to go back to the pride rock, i was a very emotional kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried when mufasa died and laughed when scar died.

I had a twisted mind as a child ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I didnโ€™t cry. I got mad and I thought it was stupid that a lion was eating bugs n stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I cried too... I cried on Coco also ๐Ÿ˜…

1|1
    0|0
  • but have u seen shrek tho

0|1
    1|0
  • I've always found it quite boring actually.

0|0
    0|1
  • dude, you need to watch "grave of the flies" that movie will make anyone cry for two days and it was made for kids!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Long live the king!

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't cry because im not a pussy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes