The Lion King 😢?

Am I the only who cried while he/she was waching this masterpiece. I remember myself when I had this movie on my CD back when I was 6 years old but I didn't quite understand the movie very well even tho it is Disney's movie and it is supposed to be for children. Today when I am 16.5 years old I wanted to watch this once again and it was really sad for me when Mufasa died. Also I was close to cry when I saw love between Simba and Nala and I nearly cried because I felt to happy. Am I the only who had similar situation?The Lion King ๐Ÿ˜ข?

123

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here! And this was my brother and Iโ€™s favorite movie when we were little. My older sister says we would make her keep replaying the movie over and over! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw bits of it the other day and already was so emotional. I have to sit down soon and watch the whole thing through. Probably the best animated movies ever created, at least in my book! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

• Lion King is a masterpiece (just like you said) and a Disney classic just like Lion King II Simba's Pride.