The Lion King 😢?

Am I the only who cried while he/she was waching this masterpiece. I remember myself when I had this movie on my CD back when I was 6 years old but I didn't quite understand the movie very well even tho it is Disney's movie and it is supposed to be for children. Today when I am 16.5 years old I wanted to watch this once again and it was really sad for me when Mufasa died. Also I was close to cry when I saw love between Simba and Nala and I nearly cried because I felt to happy. Am I the only who had similar situation?The Lion King 😒?

123

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here! And this was my brother and I’s favorite movie when we were little. My older sister says we would make her keep replaying the movie over and over! πŸ˜‚ I saw bits of it the other day and already was so emotional. I have to sit down soon and watch the whole thing through. Probably the best animated movies ever created, at least in my book! 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Lion King is a masterpiece (just like you said) and a Disney classic just like Lion King II Simba's Pride.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE