The Lion King 😢?

Am I the only who cried while he/she was waching this masterpiece. I remember myself when I had this movie on my CD back when I was 6 years old but I didn't quite understand the movie very well even tho it is Disney's movie and it is supposed to be for children. Today when I am 16.5 years old I wanted to watch this once again and it was really sad for me when Mufasa died. Also I was close to cry when I saw love between Simba and Nala and I nearly cried because I felt to happy. Am I the only who had similar situation?The Lion King 😒?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here! And this was my brother and I’s favorite movie when we were little. My older sister says we would make her keep replaying the movie over and over! πŸ˜‚ I saw bits of it the other day and already was so emotional. I have to sit down soon and watch the whole thing through. Probably the best animated movies ever created, at least in my book! 😊

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Lion King is a masterpiece (just like you said) and a Disney classic just like Lion King II Simba's Pride.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• No, you're not. I cry everytime I watch watch The Lion King especially when Simba's father dies.. πŸ™
    It's a really great movie. A masterpiece which has some really heartwarming scenes and some sad scenes which makes you cry. Anyone who loves this movie must have cried at least once while watching it

0|1
    0|0
  • I cri evrytim lmao but seriously it’s a very good movie! I mean I would expect it to be since it’s Disney’s version of Hamlet lol not to mention I had a crush on simba when I was younger hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried during the first one (obviously Mufasa's death) and during the second one where Kovu was ordered to leave Pride rock. My heart broke so much during that πŸ’”πŸ’”

0|1
    0|0
  • The credits song used to make me cry so damn much. I don't know why but it did.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep cried first time watching Simba go to his fathers corpse and try to get him to go back to the pride rock, i was a very emotional kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried when mufasa died and laughed when scar died.

I had a twisted mind as a child πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I didn’t cry. I got mad and I thought it was stupid that a lion was eating bugs n stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I cried too... I cried on Coco also πŸ˜…

1|1
    0|0
  • but have u seen shrek tho

0|1
    1|0
  • I've always found it quite boring actually.

0|0
    0|1
  • dude, you need to watch "grave of the flies" that movie will make anyone cry for two days and it was made for kids!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Long live the king!

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't cry because im not a pussy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes