Fortnite is just another bandwagon game that will die out in a year. Agree or disagree?

• Agree
  • Disagree

48

Most Helpful Girl

• I'unno. Maybe, maybe not. I don't like shooters or building games and it's a mix of both so I don't have an interest but if other people have fun, cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi

It will continue past a year easily. Its not an amazing ground breaking game, nor a very in depth game mode with Battle Royal.

Its is a well made game created by people who know how to make games rather the obvious comparison of PUBG, a game made backwards by people who knew how to make games but were told how to make them by someone who hasn't a bloody clue.

Fortnite in its pre Alpha was a very different game. I kinda miss the original concept but this version is much more profitable for Epic hence why it will last.

They are so confidant in their business model for fortnite they scrapped and released all the Paragon assets for free. That should give you a good Idea of the legs this game has.

On top of that you have an art style and gameplay that is more accessible to different age groups and doesn't feel like its aimed at one particular sex. Larger player profile = more money long term.