Fortnite is just another bandwagon game that will die out in a year. Agree or disagree?

• Agree
    Vote A
  • Disagree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'unno. Maybe, maybe not. I don't like shooters or building games and it's a mix of both so I don't have an interest but if other people have fun, cool.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi

It will continue past a year easily. Its not an amazing ground breaking game, nor a very in depth game mode with Battle Royal.

Its is a well made game created by people who know how to make games rather the obvious comparison of PUBG, a game made backwards by people who knew how to make games but were told how to make them by someone who hasn't a bloody clue.

Fortnite in its pre Alpha was a very different game. I kinda miss the original concept but this version is much more profitable for Epic hence why it will last.

They are so confidant in their business model for fortnite they scrapped and released all the Paragon assets for free. That should give you a good Idea of the legs this game has.

On top of that you have an art style and gameplay that is more accessible to different age groups and doesn't feel like its aimed at one particular sex. Larger player profile = more money long term.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I said this to my brother and sister just the other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, always happens with new crazes! They die out after a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've regretted buying every game that has ever become popular through streamers. What pisses me off the most is that they make so much money. Glad I wasn't conned into buying fortnight though.

0|0
    0|0
  • it will die but the battle royal is not going anywhere for a while the next red dead will have one

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree if it's carries in the updates I think it can continue for more than one year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it'll last a little more than that honestly not sure why

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't die out in a year but yeah it is another bandwagon game

0|0
    0|0
  • "Fortnite took another one..."

0|0
    0|0
  • 100%