What comic book character do you identify with enough to want to cosplay them?

My very first cosplay was Deadpool. Made the full costume myself. I was in character all day at comicon and had a blast! Anyone else like doing this?

Anyone going to be at the Calgary Comic Expo this month?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many black female super heroes. I suppose Storm from X-Men or Cat Woman. But I think I could pull off Black Window, Poison Ivy or a female Hawkeye pretty well. I’ve been Cat Woman a few times. And Foxy Cleopatra although she’s not really a comic book character.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i would definitely prefer to be crow because i had been an admirer of the Crow comics since my childhood.