What comic book character do you identify with enough to want to cosplay them?

My very first cosplay was Deadpool. Made the full costume myself. I was in character all day at comicon and had a blast! Anyone else like doing this?

Anyone going to be at the Calgary Comic Expo this month?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many black female super heroes. I suppose Storm from X-Men or Cat Woman. But I think I could pull off Black Window, Poison Ivy or a female Hawkeye pretty well. I’ve been Cat Woman a few times. And Foxy Cleopatra although she’s not really a comic book character.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i would definitely prefer to be crow because i had been an admirer of the Crow comics since my childhood.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Never cosplayed before but if i had to, id be Loki. Fem loki isn't too much of a problem because he is a shapeshifter (or illusion caster depending on the version). Would love to sit down one day and make a loki helmet though

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a major strech but I'd love to be Fem! Comic Yondu one day. I read hella Guardians of the Galaxy as a kid (my parents thought by the name it would be more wholesome or whatever) and I always loved Yondu so he'd be fun. Especially since nobody really does the comic one that I know of. He's really good I'm the comics though, it varies a bit from writer to writer but most of his appearances are good

Loki would be fun too. I will always be a Loki Stan, it's in my DNA.

Or Jughead. He's neat. Not a fan of the Riverdale interpretation but especially in the Chip Zdarsky's version of him is my personal favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine would be kaneki from tokyo ghoul

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes