Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it?

Recently I've read some Chinese manga titles like: Tales of Demons and Gods, Star Martial God Technique, Douluo Dalu, Doupo Cangqiong, and many more. Chinese mangas are such big hits that they're making animations of it now too. When I saw the animation style I wasn't expecting much, but I can say honestly I was not left disappointed. The animations are beautifully done. What's your take on it?
  • Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it??Chinese anime and manga are sick! OR I'll definitely give them a try!
  • Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it??Don't bother me with this Chinese anime garbage. I have my Saiyan pride.
  • Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it??Just here for the polls nerds. I have a life unlike you.
    Vote C

21