Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it?

Recently I've read some Chinese manga titles like: Tales of Demons and Gods, Star Martial God Technique, Douluo Dalu, Doupo Cangqiong, and many more. Chinese mangas are such big hits that they're making animations of it now too. When I saw the animation style I wasn't expecting much, but I can say honestly I was not left disappointed. The animations are beautifully done. What's your take on it?
  • Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it??Chinese anime and manga are sick! OR I'll definitely give them a try!
    Vote A
  • Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it??Don't bother me with this Chinese anime garbage. I have my Saiyan pride.
    Vote B
  • Have you watched or read any Chinese manga or anime? If so, what's your opinion of it??Just here for the polls nerds. I have a life unlike you.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't read many Chinese mangas, but I read a Korean Manwha

0|1
    0|0
    • Never seen any, but I'll probably look for some.

• Never

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I've read Tales of Demons and Gods and Star Martial Gods too. In fact I liked them so much that manga wasn't enough for me. It takes too long to get updated... So I tried to find better source then I stumbled upon light novels

Then I read Chaotic Sword God
    Dragon Marked War God
    Ancient Strengthening technique
    and so on

0|1
    0|0
    • Same man. I'm always on the lookout for new stuff because of how long everything takes to get updated. One punch man is a prime example. Comes out like once a month but really amazing.

Recommended myTakes