Are the Beatles relevant in 2018?

I’m a HUGE fan of The beatles and most of their solo work including Wings and I just want to know other people’s opinions on them.

825

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they are an influential part of musical history. Whether you are a fan of them or not, there are covers of their music popular today.

I’m assuming this question is due to the upcoming 50th anniversary of the Yellow Submarine and subsequent re-release into the theaters...

Most Helpful Guy

• You've probably heard the thing about Lennon saying they were bigger than God. There was a certain amount of truth to that. They were huge and had a huge influence on both music and society as a whole. No other band in history has come close to having that kind of influence.

So yes they are relevant, because society and music today would be different if not for the Beatles.

Besides, I still like their music. There are quite a few Beatles songs that are among my favorites of all time.