Do you watch Supernatural?

Do any of you watch Supernatural. I have been watching it for a couple weeks now and I am addicted to it.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I have watched a few episodes
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't, last time I did I locked myself in my room and binged over ten seasons in one sitting. And I know I'm straight and everything, but damn Dean you fine as Hell.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched it religiously through the earlier season. I stopped watching like three years ago and haven't gone back since.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• I tried season 1 but it was too creepy for me to watch at night by myself lol so i gave up like 4 eps in. The bros are undeniably hot tho. I liked Jared in House of Wax and i liked Jensen in My Bloody Valentine

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to watch it and enjoy it but i think they've dragged it out too far. Nothing on there is original or fun anymore but they won't let it end with any dignity because it still makes a ridiculous amount of money 😔 Still love the first few series (maybe up to season 6?) but after that, it goes waaaay downhill

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m on the end of season 13 and am going to rewatch the show when it’s done. There is a supernatural convention this weekend in Montreal and I am going to it!!! I love Jensen Ackles so much

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes