• 200-240 lbs
    Vote F
  • 240 lbs and +
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it would depend on how you mean.

Am I carrying them in my arms, throwing them over my shoulders (fireman's carry), piggyback ride, bear hug, or bench press?

1|0
    0|0
    • Carrying them in your arms

• Show All
    • Ur right but it's kinda sad because I'm very light and I can't lift my own weight.💀 I literally weight like 120 lbs.

• Haha, my girlfriend is only about 105 lbs, and can't lift that much, so don't feel too bad. 😁

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• No clue, but I carry furniture and appliances in to homes everyday for my work. Delivery team for a local store. Heaviest sofa we have delivered is about 450-500 pounds give or take. Carried it 200 ft then turned it mid air and through the door of the house. I'm only 185 and 6'2. Not big by any means.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean just picking a person up off the ground, or like carrying a girl up a flight of stairs or something like that? big difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • over 300 lbs... i have martial arts training and know how to through someone that heavy down to the ground without any issues. I'm 173lbs by the way. I also squat 260 lbs on my shoulders and or upper back at the gym.

1|0
    0|0
  • I carried around a buddy that was just shy of 300, and that was in highschool, it would be more now. Had to pick up one end of a 920lb safe so I’m strong enough

1|0
    0|0
  • I did a deadlift of 315 when I played football. That was 2 years ago and I'm not as in shape anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to a gym (too lazy) and I'm not one for exercising but I can naturally lift around 190-220 pounds

1|0
    0|1
  • I was joking around one day and lifted my dad up... he should be about 190-200. It wasn't anything strict like a barbell, or anything...

1|0
    0|0
  • None!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can lift you and your girlfriend together when we're doing a 3some 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mother

1|0
    0|0
  • 130-170 lbs i think

1|0
    0|0
  • 130-170 seems about right

1|0
    0|0
  • I can lift 100% of my body mass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't left lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No clue... How much is that in kilo's

0|0
    0|0
  • 2.5 kg

0|0
    0|0
  • I squat over 400. Once picked up two chicks, one on each shoulder, because they were too short to see over the crowd, and held them up for what seemed like forever. But probably only a few minutes.

0|0
    0|1
  • If it’s a person around 240 but more if it’s regular weight then more

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow. Ur strong

• Show All
    • Oh I lift with my back. I don't know how to lift things properly

• Oh you can’t do that or you’ll definitely have problems early on , our backs were never meant to support a lot of weight on it’s own. So many bad backs out there

What Girls Said 1

• 15 kg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes