Who's version of Proud Mary is better: Ike and Tina Turner or Creedence Clearwater Revival?

937

Most Helpful Girl

• Both versions are classics but given the fact that it was written by John Fogerty, I’ll have to give CCR’s version the nod.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Ccr is better just has a better music to it. None other these done over songs sound rite to me ya for the last 40 years that I've been listening to music there have been about 20 songs redone by a new singer and I have to say the originals are what I like better.. but knew first might be why. My daughter was singing a Elvis Presley's song when I said it was by Elvis she laughed at me and said no it was by a woman. I looked it up and sure enough done over. Now that one did sound pretty good by a woman. Poor Elvis though they surely didn't have his permission to steal his music he'd probably let it happen but it just sucks that copyrighted music can be remade.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE