Who is your favorite video game killer/villain?

1349

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

• My personal favorite villain is Vaas from Far Cry 3. That game just had so much meaning behind it, and Vaas was no exception to this. He was a deranged psychopath fighting for control over the island with his sister, but what he did it for meant so much more than just control.

• Gaunter O'Dimm from Witcher 3. I don't scared easily but that dude was creepy as hell. He's not a djinn, he's not a mage, he's definitely not human. What the hell is he?

• i have nooooo idea... lol
    i have always been into car race kind of video games :-)

• Alduin.
    And the Scrolls have foretold of black wings in the cold, That when brothers wage war come unfurled! Alduin, Bane of Kings, ancient shadow unbound, With a hunger to swallow the world!

• The final centipede in the Centipede Infestation video game. My favorite game is Centipede.

• I liked how Pagan Min started: Deranged but charismatic. I like when a very likeable person is really a villain because it forces you to feel uncomfortable about interacting negatively with them

• Hard to pin down just one. But until recently, I've been really into the Dark Souls series. In that game, the "villain/killer" is the dark sign which is branded upon the undead. While it seems like a blessing to some as they don't fear death anymore, in the game each death causes each character to lose more of their faith and will. If they lose it completely, they lose their mind and become what we perceive as zombies. It "kills" their humanity and turns them to mindless monsters.

• Jason! This next Friday doesn't happen very often..

• General Grievous, star wars

• Me, pretty sure I've killed more people in video games, than any villain.

• Sephiroth from FF7

• The best villian of any video game goes to vass from far cry 3.

• Good question. I would say Arthas from Warcraf i think

• Joker from the Rocksteady Arkham series.

• Yellow squadron from Ace Combat 4.

• Handsome Jack (Borderlands 2)

• Ardyn from final fantasy 15

• Charlotte Katakuri from One Piece

• Vaas Montenegro

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 12