Favourite video game (s)? And why?

mine is super Mario 64 because nostalgia is strong with this one. What this means is that I can play this game countless times and it still giving me the same feels everytime

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Black & White by Lionhead Studios is a Masterpiece of a game. Played it for so many hours.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Madden NFL 18 (PS4), NBA 2k 18 (PS4), Fifa 18 (PS4), Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) & 5 (PS4), Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) & Tekken 7 (PS4), Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (PS3), Gran Turismo 7 (PS4), Sonic Generation (PS3), Sonic & Knuckles & Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Streets of Rage 2 (Sega Genesis), Super Mario World, Super Mario Allstars, TMNT 4, Strike Gunner, and Tetris (All on SNES), Killer Instinct (XB1), Mario 64 (N64), Resident Evil 2 (PS1) & Resident Evil 5 (PS3), Heavenly Sword (PS3), God of War 3 (PS3), Call of Duty MW2 & MW3 (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3) & Battlefield 4 (PS4), Batman Arkham Knight (PS4), Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2) & Marvel vs Capcom Infinite (PS4), Street fighter vs Tekken (PS3), Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3), Street Fighter V The Arcade Edition (PS4), Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PS1) & Mortal Kombat XL (PS4); I love to play those games because of the memories and favorite, they're classic fun, still are excited to play (even till this day) makes me think, and makes me very competitive.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• For me its out of
    Forza Horizon 3
    Need 4 Speed Undercover, Rivals (Cop)
    Gran Theft Auto III, San Andreas, V
    Mario Kart (Nintendo 64)
    Madagascar

0|0
    0|0
    • I love racing, customizing cars, winning, and making money

• Show All
    • yeah singleplayer AI drives like if they hadn't loosen their handbrakes. it's like a huge change and online I sometimes get rammed into oblivion :D

• @OpenWine i hated Forza motorsport was bad about ramming. I prefer horizon

• To be honest there are too many to count

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• the older and original Mortal Kombat games, in particularly to Mortal Kombat 2 and Mortal Kombat Trilogy, and some other older arcade games in the 90s. Sometimes I miss the days of game centers and video arcades.

0|0
    0|0
  • there were so many old games.. I even had some crash bandicoot x mario kart game dood.

I'm playing forza and mu legend mostly right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give it to either the first Pokemon games or Spider-Man video game for N64 and original playstation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes