List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?

List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?The only songs i like by her, ranked in order are
#1 Hot & Cold (my fave video)
#2 Thinking Of You
#3 The One that Got Away
#4 Wide Awake
#5 Last Friday Night
#6 Swish Swish
#7 Chained to the Rhythym
#8 Roar (my fave look of her)
#9 ET
#10 Waking Up Vegas
#11 Birthday
#12 Firework
#13 California Girls
I also loved her in calvin harris “feels” and john mayer “who you love”. However, i DID NOT like I Kissed A Girl, Teenage Dream, Unconditionally, This is How we do, Rise, Part of Me, Dark Horse, and Bon Appetit. Anything i didn't name i prob haven't heard yet.
#KatyPerryPurrrfect #FeelFreeToList
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Crazy Colors Katy
    Vote A
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Plain Jane Katy
    Vote B
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Ponytail Katy
    Vote C
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Pixie-cut Katy
    Vote D
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Christian-Artist Katy
    Vote E
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?I dont like her looks nor songs
    Vote F
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Whos Katy Perry?
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I kept having to go back and try remember what they sounded like lol
    But for me it has to be E. T but The One that got away and Wide Awake are a close 2nd and 3rd.

My fav video is the one where she goes to the army, One that got away I think, or Swish Swish's video.

My favourite look by a mile is plain jane

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hot and Cold would be favorite video since I used to see it a lot on Vh1 in the mornings lol. Firework, Roar, Dark Horse, and E. T were my fav. songs, and my favorite look wild be the plain Jane Katy

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i also said hot & cold and plain jane were my fave

• Show All
    • Yea pink had some good songs then. I haven't liked her stuff these last 2 years thos

• Nah early 2000s probably up to 2012 was it for me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 11

• Looks: I voted Plain Jane Katy
    Video: I don't watch her videos but love several of her songs
    Songs (in order): Roar, Teenage Dream, Wide Awake, Firework, ET, I Kissed A Girl, The One That Got Away, and Part of Me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My biased answer for favorite song would be California Gurls. 😋 But my real favorite is probably Teenage Dream.
    I like Last Friday Night, too.

I like Plain Jane Katy.

1|0
    0|0
  • California Girls is awesome, and I like the Plain Jane look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her, I used to like her song I kissed a girl and hot and cold but that's it

1|0
    0|0
  • My fave video by far is Teenage Dreams.
    Second is California Gurls (love Snoop).

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont know if i watched that vid. I thought i didn't like that song but i forgot i kinda do

• I liked firework and teenage dream. I also liked the video for wide awake

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck Kary Perry, she's a Bitch Ass Bitch that takes advantage of unsuspecting young men!!! She is a Predator and I look forward to the day when some men and women she's Violated finally come forward and take her down!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Katy perry was my favorite artist when I was in elemetary school. Don’t find any appeal in her work now

0|0
    0|0
  • Peacock

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like her much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like Katy perry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes