List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?

List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?The only songs i like by her, ranked in order are
#1 Hot & Cold (my fave video)
#2 Thinking Of You
#3 The One that Got Away
#4 Wide Awake
#5 Last Friday Night
#6 Swish Swish
#7 Chained to the Rhythym
#8 Roar (my fave look of her)
#9 ET
#10 Waking Up Vegas
#11 Birthday
#12 Firework
#13 California Girls
I also loved her in calvin harris “feels” and john mayer “who you love”. However, i DID NOT like I Kissed A Girl, Teenage Dream, Unconditionally, This is How we do, Rise, Part of Me, Dark Horse, and Bon Appetit. Anything i didn't name i prob haven't heard yet.
#KatyPerryPurrrfect #FeelFreeToList
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Crazy Colors Katy
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Plain Jane Katy
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Ponytail Katy
    Vote C
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Pixie-cut Katy
    Vote D
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Christian-Artist Katy
    Vote E
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?I dont like her looks nor songs
    Vote F
  • List your fave song, video, and overall look/style of Katy Perry?Whos Katy Perry?
    Vote G

1320

Most Helpful Guys

• I kept having to go back and try remember what they sounded like lol
    But for me it has to be E. T but The One that got away and Wide Awake are a close 2nd and 3rd.

My fav video is the one where she goes to the army, One that got away I think, or Swish Swish's video.

My favourite look by a mile is plain jane

Most Helpful Girls

• Hot and Cold would be favorite video since I used to see it a lot on Vh1 in the mornings lol. Firework, Roar, Dark Horse, and E. T were my fav. songs, and my favorite look wild be the plain Jane Katy

• Yea i also said hot & cold and plain jane were my fave

• Yea pink had some good songs then. I haven't liked her stuff these last 2 years thos

• Nah early 2000s probably up to 2012 was it for me.