Have you ever cosplayed a character? :3?

Be it fictional, cartoon, or a real actor, have you ever cosplayed a character?
If you did, please tell who the character is, maybe even post a picture of your cosplay :3
Personally i've never sadly : P but i've been thinking of cosplaying the outsider from Dishonored 2Have you ever cosplayed a character? :3?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I cosplayed as Leia around campus last year on May 4thβ€”I can actually make Leia buns out of my hair which is awesome for my cosplay :) I don’t have a picture of the cosplay, but I do have one of the buns I do occasionally

Most Helpful Guy

• The outsider from Dishonored 2 is lame. He seems like an emo-y whiny little bitch. I just hate his voice so much. He was much better portrayed in the first game.

• That's what makes him easy to cosplay xD and hey he looks good
      His true story is sad though, death of the outsider was really sad and surprising, really degraded him
      Guess all strong characters must come to a stage of weakness at the end, or even worse, to die

• Oh, play it as soon as possible, it was fantastic even though it's only 5 missions
      Was more sensational than both older games tbh
      It shows the whole story of the outsider and the void

• Nice. Sounds like fun.