Your opinion on Beyoncé?

• She’s super overrated. There are much better female artists than her
    Vote A
  • Ehh, she’s okay. She’s not the greatest but she’s not the worst. She’s just there.
    Vote B
  • She’s a legend and the greatest of this generation
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Beyonce b4 2009 👍
    Beyonce 2009 and later 👎

She blew up again in 2009 even bigger than b4 bc she was already big, but this time the money started coming ridiculously, just a year b4 her n Jay Z became official to make the power couple, the forming of the disgusting, reprehensible beehive online everywhere, too much worshipping of her by everyone like she's Michael Jackson or something, she's great and definitely up there with the legends but not an MJ kind of talent or icon... Beyonce is still sexy and I like that she has become more humble n graceful as she has gotten older, less deva like... i honestly can't stand the worshipping n them bitch ass beehive gang mfs... she's so rich, big rn it doesn't matter what she does... her music performance has been aight past few years admit it people lol... by the way I watch from the side, not even a fan ama guy. My age group loved her sex ass growing up in hs.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah her fanbase is trash and I hate when they compare her to Michael Jackson. She’s no where near his level. All that aside she is pretty talented.

• Yeah I agree. Her fans go to war for her about anything, you can't even compliment her lol... they'd attack you online 'til death lol. That said I never had a problem with her the person or artist just the culture surrounding her since 2009... before she was killing it and her fans were normal n she had a normal status... donno what happen since tho lol

• Yeah I don't know either. She’s talented but she isn’t what her fans make her out to be either.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's very talented and I enjoy her music, but I do find her overrated. Whether she's better or worse than other female artists is subjective, but I definitely feel that there are other artists equally deserving of the praise she gets.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• She's good... but I don't think she's legend status... but very close
    like she's not a god when it comes to her category...

for example... take Chris brown
    He's a legend already because no can really do what he does... he's still very relevant after all these years... that's how you become legend
    Beyonce meh... she's dead now lol... who still listens to Beyonce today

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of people tbh. Chris Brown definitely isn’t a legend by the way. He’s an icon.

• Show All
    • Ya but it doesn't work that way
      When you are super far ahead of everyone else. It looks like there is no competition

BUT of course there is. There's tons
      Just brown completely dominates everyone by far. So it seems like there isn't competition but there is

Like when micheal jackson was the best. Who was there to oppose him? No one. Cause he was just too good compare the rest

• Nah now you just sound ridiculous. Don’t compare Brown to Jackson, he’s no where near Michael’s level. Chris just doesn’t have competition. Michael had a shit load of competition. Madonna, Prince, Mariah, his own sister Janet, Whitney, all the huge legends of the 80s and 90s and he STILL dominated. Chris just doesn’t have much competition. The entertainment/music game is weak rn. Accept it and move on.

• I don’t listen to her music but she’s pretty successful so good for her

0|0
    0|0
  • It you backmask Beyonce's "Put a Ring on it" you will hear a satanic illuminati message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it weird that I saw her live once?

1|0
    0|0
  • She was awesome in the Destiny's child group.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• She's an ok singer and I like listening to her music.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's overrated

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes