What is Canada like?

I’m 19 and from the United Kingdom, I may have the opportunity to study acting in Canada with a performing arts programme. I’ve never been to Canada so I was just wondering what it’s like and what the people there are like? 🇨🇦

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I live here and I'm not sure what to tell you honestly lol. Probably a lot like where you are. I've traveled some and I generally don't find things are much different anywhere, not really. People are people. Good, bad etc. and they're everywhere. And it depends where specifically you're coming to also. Example people in Toronto, might be a little less friendly than people from a small town. In general though, people are pretty friendly here I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never been there but I've heard great things about Canada.

The people are one of the friendliest and it got amazing views!