What is Canada like?

I’m 19 and from the United Kingdom, I may have the opportunity to study acting in Canada with a performing arts programme. I’ve never been to Canada so I was just wondering what it’s like and what the people there are like? 🇨🇦

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I live here and I'm not sure what to tell you honestly lol. Probably a lot like where you are. I've traveled some and I generally don't find things are much different anywhere, not really. People are people. Good, bad etc. and they're everywhere. And it depends where specifically you're coming to also. Example people in Toronto, might be a little less friendly than people from a small town. In general though, people are pretty friendly here I think.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never been there but I've heard great things about Canada.

The people are one of the friendliest and it got amazing views!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Smash America and france together and tada you have Canada

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the same plus moose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big country, can you be more specific?

0|0
    0|0
    • Toronto I believe

• Well people in that area tend to think the world ends outside southern Ontario. Stereotypical detached big city lifestyle. Think London

Get out of the big city and it’s standard friendly small town people.

Get way out of the city and it’s a totally different world than anyone from Europe could imagine. There are areas bigger than the entire UK with no people in them

• Really? So I guess living in Toronto for a few months wouldn't be as different as living in London

• 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes