Do you think Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Chris Brown or little Wayne can be role models?

Not only them but any other rapper (or not) who mostly talk about sex, drugs and stuff. Can they really be kids role models? Do you think they are bad influence?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has the potential to become a role model. Some people are just absolutely horrible role models. Of the people mentioned in the question, Chris Brown is the absolute worst. I don't really know much about Little Wayne's or Nicki Minaj's music. I've heard a couple of good songs by Rihanna a long time ago. I don't have any particular opinion about them, but I do agree that people who promote bad things in their art are an example of bad role models.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aside from Rihanna, none of these are child friendly or good role models

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think that Rihanna is child friendly?

• I mean her music isn't bad. I mean look at nikki and then look at rhianna

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• In the way that they come from nothing and made themselves into a big deal against so mutch adversity and against all odds and special how retarded weezy is that boy musta tried allmost 15 years fore anyone felt him. that art form is an expresion of what in this life we must endore just to breath. Plus come on its all real and mostly true. Do i want my child to grow to be into those things if she's happy in her heart its Good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure they can what they wrap is only what everybody wants to hear some of them don't even associate with drugs or alcohol or any of that stuff but it's what the people in the audience likes to hear

1|0
    0|0
  • The problem is that they can be role models, which allows them to be a bad influence. The only way to prevent them from being a role model is to not listen to their stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicki is a mindless bimbo and not a very talented singer, Chris Brown is physically abusive to women. Perfect role models, eh? Don't follow Rihanna at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not. any mainstream artist cannot be a role model. they got so much dirt on their hands that when they preach something rightful I just roll my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I think lil' Wayne is a pretty good role model despite his music.

0|0
    0|0
  • No as most never ask to be done models it's not to them to worry about how kids grow it's down to the parents

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.
    If you focus in the strugle people like Chris Brown or lil'Wayne Had to go through.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They are everything that is wrong with modern society

0|0
    0|0
  • They may not be positive role models, but i can see people idolize them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No the drugs got little wayne nikki to fake and rhinna she conniving

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah pussy dick money weed coke
    What else we want?

0|0
    0|0
  • They should not be

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably.. EDM FTW 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Chris Brown? Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Off clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're a good influence.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes