Do you think Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Chris Brown or little Wayne can be role models?

Not only them but any other rapper (or not) who mostly talk about sex, drugs and stuff. Can they really be kids role models? Do you think they are bad influence?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has the potential to become a role model. Some people are just absolutely horrible role models. Of the people mentioned in the question, Chris Brown is the absolute worst. I don't really know much about Little Wayne's or Nicki Minaj's music. I've heard a couple of good songs by Rihanna a long time ago. I don't have any particular opinion about them, but I do agree that people who promote bad things in their art are an example of bad role models.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aside from Rihanna, none of these are child friendly or good role models

• Why do you think that Rihanna is child friendly?

• I mean her music isn't bad. I mean look at nikki and then look at rhianna