Is this sketch good enough to remind you about your love?

Hi folks, would love to get honest reviews❀.

the question is, should i move on? Is this sketch good enough to remind you about your love ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My "love" doesn't exist so no, it reminds me of no one. But it's a good drawing and it definitely brings out a certain feeling.

I don't understand the second question.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a love, and the one I thought I did have betrayed me and left me all alone to wallow in my darkening depression...

I miss feeling important.

0|1
    0|0
    • its just my perception & sorry to say, @SirRexington, but you're on the wrong path. have faith in the only deserving deity, god. you'll get answers for every question of yours.

• Oh, well im not religious at all man. Trust me, God is the last person I want in my life.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 8

• Amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good, very nice sketch work
    Never had the opportunity to love someone
    And yes move on

0|1
    0|0
    • Never had the opportunity ? this sounds like a gamers quote πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ even im a gamer, i play CSGO & League of legends. for my country πŸ˜„ & tysm bro @GreenGold1992

• Show All
    • When a relation doesn't end on a good note, its also a good thing cause there's something better to your way

• I should hope so, I haven't been in another one since then though.

• nice pic... doesn't remind me of anything but it is a good drawing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had that kind of love before

0|1
    0|0
  • Good sketch. No love though

0|1
    0|0
  • You're just making me sad here...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm badly down

0|1
    0|0
  • Reminds me how slooty girls are.

0|0
    0|1
    • And your comments just proved your adolescence, nothing personal lad. hope you grow up & understand that, not everyone is your ex. & not to address anyone as slooty just cause it ain't worked out with you. nothing personal LAD @Swolebusser.

Recommended myTakes