Is this sketch good enough to remind you about your love?

Hi folks, would love to get honest reviews❀.

the question is, should i move on? Is this sketch good enough to remind you about your love ??

169

Most Helpful Girl

• My "love" doesn't exist so no, it reminds me of no one. But it's a good drawing and it definitely brings out a certain feeling.

I don't understand the second question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a love, and the one I thought I did have betrayed me and left me all alone to wallow in my darkening depression...

I miss feeling important.

• its just my perception & sorry to say, @SirRexington, but you're on the wrong path. have faith in the only deserving deity, god. you'll get answers for every question of yours.

• Oh, well im not religious at all man. Trust me, God is the last person I want in my life.