What story's villain do you feel bad for?

Not that they were actually the good guy, but that their reason for being the bad guy makes you feel sympathetic towards them.

Possible Example: Darth Vader

39

Most Helpful Girl

• Malificent, I feel bad for Harleyquinn, I feel bad for Crowley, I feel bad for Loki, I feel bad for really the majority of Villians. Except Negan. He needs to die.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Harry Osbourne. Poor kid goes completely mental thanks to his best friend. Kind of feel sorry for him, in the sense that even though he has a business left to his name after his father passes he still shows that human side to being betrayed by the one friend he could count on all the time

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE