What is your favourite PC game?

What is your favourite PC game?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• GTA or Assassins creed probably, lol a younger version of me would say sims 100%

0|1
    0|0
    • :D x sims :D x

• I loveee sims lmao I still go on sometimes but I never do any actual gameplay. I just design houses and buildings and stuff— inner architect in me lol

• i can just say that, if the child dies with in us, we probably loose the taste of our life.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's difficult. I love the story of Metro last light, but there are also a lot of other good games. I don't think there is such thing as "the best game". At the moment I'm playing only far cry 5 and I will play far cry 3 again as soon as it comes for ps4. That for now my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way I didn't see the "PC" in the question... but it doesn't change anything.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• The Witcher 3.

0|3
    0|0
    • Which is more your type?
      Geralt, Dandelion, Dettlaff or Olgierd (they are all men who fought for love!)

• Only based on looks, Olgierd was super hot, but he mistreated his wife badly. Dettlaff was super crazy and Dandelion sleezy. So that leaves Geralt, although he is kinda of a fuck boy, depending on how you play the story.

• In the books, Geralt is what people here would call a nice guy, a white knight who would always stand up for girls he barely knew, actually he still is in the games! (cf. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs ). He just happens to be too good at killing and has a body perfectly designed for casual (inter species) sex... even though he tends to complain and philosophize a lot about morality (like every single time he finished a contract, it led to self loathing and depression).

I think he had very good excuses to sleep with all those women in the novels and in the first two games (memory loss, on a break, etc.), but in the third game it was intended that he's faithful to one woman. When I was in my early teens and played the first game It was definitely one of the main goals to collect all the girls like pokemons

You'd probably like Hjalmar an Craite (strong, arrogant and a gentleman), or perhaps Caranthir (prodigy, loyal)

• Crusader kings 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, or Witcher 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overwatch

0|0
    0|0
  • The Sims

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortnite

0|0
    0|0
  • Need for speed

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 48

• Age of Empires and Mount and Blade Warband.

I don't need good graphics and they're making 4K versions of AoE and a new Mount and Blade anyway.

I know AoE since 2008 or something like that and MaB since 2016 but I startet playing more like after 2 years (because I got captured by 5 bandits when I selected the option "charge enemy").

AoE was the best game at it's time.
    Best games ever:

Mount and Blade Warband (Full version)
    Age of Empires I (First version)
    Age of Empires I: Rise of Rome (Full version)
    Age of Empires I: Definitive Edition (4K)
    Age of Empires II: Age of Kings (First version)
    Age of Empires II: The Conquerors (Full version)
    Age of Empires II: HD Edition (HD)
    Age of Empires II: The Forgotten (DLC)
    Age of Empires II: The African Kingdoms (DLC)
    Age of Empires II: Rise of Rajas (DLC)
    Best games to come:
    Mount and Blade: Bannerlord (much better graphics)
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (4K)
    Age of Empires IV (First version)
    Age of Empires IV: Definitive Edition (not shure)

Furthermore, I hate mainstream when it comes to games.
    I hate games like GTA, CSGO, COD, Witcher, etc. because everyone plays them. Of course those games aren't bad, but I just don't like them, even when I haven't played most of them.
    I suck at shooters though. I've played Planetside 2, the BIGGEST defensive, non-mainstream MMO shooter for like 500+ hours and I still suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about by era?
    80's: Digger (single-screen arcade)
    90's: Red Sector Stunts (racing sim)
    00's: Command & Conquer (RTS)
    10's: Minecraft (sandbox)
    20's: probably something VR.

0|0
    0|0
  • Off the top of my head, I'd say Portal 2. Following that, Fallout New Vegas and Super Meat Boy.

I've played so many PC games, but I can't really remember many that really stuck out to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of all about the Total War series right now...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nowadays my prefered game type are MOBA games, but in the past, before becoming pay to win, Cabal was my favorite game, by a long shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to give this one to Victoria 2, or any hearts of iron, I also loved the medal of honor franchise, but I have close to 200 active games right now, so it's hard to say

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout: New Vegas in the my opinion it's world of best game has ever made.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Witcher 2

0|1
    0|0
  • My favourite PC 💻 game is well there are actually 3, Farming Simulator, Euto Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Simulator.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a professional CS:GO player, & i also play League of Legends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Space Station 13
    Stellaris
    Life is Feudal
    Rimworld
    M&B: Warband
    Civilization 5

In that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alan Wake
    Amnesia TDD
    Assassin's creed ezio trilogy
    Fable anniversary
    Fallout 3
    Medieval 2 total war
    The Witcher 3

0|0
    0|0
    • And Bioshock, Borderlands 2, Half Life 2, Oblivion, Risen, Risen 2, and System Shock 2.

• League of Legends
    Terraria
    Starbound
    Minecraft (played it when i was 11, and now for the nostalgia)
    I dont have a beefy computer so i play these lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's gotta be Garry's Mod; Sandbox, MMORPG, and just loads of fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • mmorpg Ultima Online
    fps Half Life DM
    RTS command and Conquer

0|0
    0|0
  • Minecraft TF2 counter strike Kerbal space program HOI 4

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment, Outlaws, Minecraft, A Hat In Time amogst a slew of others

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite game is also on ps4 but its Friday the 13th the game

0|0
    0|0
  • CS:GO
    PUBG
    Battlefield series
    gta sa and v
    R6S
    A way out

0|0
    0|0
  • Some years ago i might've said CS:GO or Skyrim. Currently it's Rocket League and FIFA 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes