What is your favourite PC game?

What is your favourite PC game?

849

Most Helpful Girl

• GTA or Assassins creed probably, lol a younger version of me would say sims 100%

• :D x sims :D x

• I loveee sims lmao I still go on sometimes but I never do any actual gameplay. I just design houses and buildings and stuff— inner architect in me lol

• i can just say that, if the child dies with in us, we probably loose the taste of our life.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's difficult. I love the story of Metro last light, but there are also a lot of other good games. I don't think there is such thing as "the best game". At the moment I'm playing only far cry 5 and I will play far cry 3 again as soon as it comes for ps4. That for now my favorite.

• by the way I didn't see the "PC" in the question... but it doesn't change anything.