What is a good documentary?

I'm bored at "work," please give me suggestions. Preferably some that I can access for free like on youtube.

1326

Most Helpful Guys

• Some interesting ones I liked while surfing youtube (not exact names):

•rehabilitation of 2 teens who do copious drugs
    •how it looks when 10 boys would live without parents

• For nature documentaries I'd recommend anything with David Attenborough, like Life, Planet Earth, Africa, Frozen Planet.

For social documentaries on subjects like addiction, criminality etc, I'd recommend documentaries by Louis Theroux. The ones of Reggie Yates are a bit less objective, but they're pretty good too.

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on what you're in to. I will look up a topic on Youtube and choose what video looks most interesting to me.
    Lately I've been watching music documentaries. There are many uploads of VH1's Behind The Music, VH1 Storytellers, MTV's Rockumentary, etc. Look up your favorite artist and add documentary into the search bar and you may be able to find something.
    Same goes for your favorite celebrities or other notable figures. Look them up and add documentary to the end of your search.
    I'm also interested in history and will look up documentaries from my favorite decades or about historic events I find most interesting.
    In school we watched a lot of interesting documentaries in my psychology, sociology, and anthropology. Baraka (1992) is one we watched that stood out to me... I wish I could remember the names of the others.

Anyways, I recommend searching something you're interested in on Youtube or online and adding documentary to the end of your search. There's so many documentaries out there, you're bound to find something.

Hope this helps!