What is a good documentary?

I'm bored at "work," please give me suggestions. Preferably some that I can access for free like on youtube.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Some interesting ones I liked while surfing youtube (not exact names):

•rehabilitation of 2 teens who do copious drugs
    •how it looks when 10 boys would live without parents

1|0
    0|0
  • For nature documentaries I'd recommend anything with David Attenborough, like Life, Planet Earth, Africa, Frozen Planet.

For social documentaries on subjects like addiction, criminality etc, I'd recommend documentaries by Louis Theroux. The ones of Reggie Yates are a bit less objective, but they're pretty good too.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on what you're in to. I will look up a topic on Youtube and choose what video looks most interesting to me.
    Lately I've been watching music documentaries. There are many uploads of VH1's Behind The Music, VH1 Storytellers, MTV's Rockumentary, etc. Look up your favorite artist and add documentary into the search bar and you may be able to find something.
    Same goes for your favorite celebrities or other notable figures. Look them up and add documentary to the end of your search.
    I'm also interested in history and will look up documentaries from my favorite decades or about historic events I find most interesting.
    In school we watched a lot of interesting documentaries in my psychology, sociology, and anthropology. Baraka (1992) is one we watched that stood out to me... I wish I could remember the names of the others.

Anyways, I recommend searching something you're interested in on Youtube or online and adding documentary to the end of your search. There's so many documentaries out there, you're bound to find something.

Hope this helps!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 11

• The jinx is good. Not sure if it’s on YouTube though

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes! It's there thank you!

• Show All
    • No? It’s basically about a guy who killed lots of people. But they could never prove it. Until one day he drops himself right in it

It’s a proper documentary and not scary at all. Interesting though

• Ooh okay, I like murder mysteries.

• Citizenfour it's about Snowden. Or Morgan Freeman's through the wormhole if you're looking for something about science. Or blue planet

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm anything really YouTube is a black hole of knowledge lol. Look up the 52 hertz whale, look up cosmos, ancient aliens is good too lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd recommend you watch "Everything's a rich man's trick." On YouTube it's very eye opening and interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to BBC for a cat and dog competition on which is better

1|0
    0|0
    • I also like “Are our kids tough enough” British kids are taught by Chinese teachers to see if they do better on tests

• DAVID ATTENBOROUGH

BLUE PLANET

IT IS A MUST-SEE

1|0
    0|0
  • Earthlings

1|0
    0|0
  • I normally watch animal documentarys on YouTube

1|0
    0|0
  • Cowspiracy