What books do you recommend?

I wasn't reading ANYTHING until 5 months ago (yes, you heard me) except for school. Now i'm crazy about them. I've read I Am Legend by Richard Matheson, and from then I've read much more books.

English is not my native language, but I know a lot, so it won't be a problem. I like adventure, fantasy and not those casual everyday chore-describing books. The book has to have me hooked, or else I won't read it, that's a problem about me. I like abstract books, that differ from the real world. If the book is short (less than 90 pages) I read it in one go. I can also read longer books (more than 200 pages) if they are interesting. I also have 1 more problem. I can't get English books here since we don't have them.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Jack London is awesome. All of his books.
    www.online-literature.com/.../valley-of-the-moon

John Byron, Shakespeare, Hemingway, Kipling, all the classics is cool.
    People say russian literature is cool, but it's just few of the authors. The English is much better in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE