What do you think about ASMR?

Some of those videos are as relaxing as well made.
One of the best being Goodnight Moon, who is making amazing videos, with their own lore, story and characters.

• I'm totally into it
    Vote A
  • I kinda like it
    Vote B
  • Meh.
    Vote C
  • Wtf is that weird shit
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love ASMR. I'd been aware I experienced it since I was very little, but nobody I talked to seemed to understand. It wasn't until I was like... 18 when I first discovered the ASMR YT community and found I wasn't alone.

WhisperCrystal is still the best. Also quite like HeatherFeather.

0|1
    0|0
    • Too bad Heather stopped, she was amazing.

• Show All
    • twitter.com/.../967746462313598976

She is clearly intent on continuing making videos. This was only posted in February.

• I hope so. She makes great content, and she's also a very nice girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally find this enjoying. I use mostly to help my go to sleep since I have sleeping issues. Its almost like someone is reading a book to me like an Audible but more often its like being ina a dream that tricks my brain into think that I am already asleep and this noise is just what I am imagining. Hard to explain I guess, but it definitely relaxes me and helps with sleep. There are many kinds, some are fantasy, some are erotic, some are stories & poems being read, while others are just creepy cool like SCP from my favourite Alternate Aurora. Willow Wisteria, Anya Aroha, Miss Chloe, Eve's Garden, IndigoStars and Stephanie Swan Quills.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I don't find it half as enjoyable as the majority of the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't really work on me

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't get it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well basically those are videos made for relaxation, there are different kind of videos, with different "triggers", different things that make you relaxed and sometimes evn a bit happy.

• I've seen a few of them and found them all a bit upsetting actually. To each their own I guess.

• What is ASMR?

0|1
    0|0
    • Watching this video makes me sleepy and happy lol

• Show All
    • You can watch more of the girl I've posted. She's good at it, and put a lot of work in her videos, she has a kind of serie with a bit of Harry Potter atmosphere. Very well done.

• Yeah I got the "fantasy" vibe from this.

• I love ASMR :) especially gentle whispering

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh some can get weird though

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to be creeped out but now I kinda like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it. I loved it more way back when it was not sexualized. Now I have to choose precisely what is left of the true ASMRists whose only purpose is to make you relaxed and fall asleep, not make you wet or hard.

0|1
    0|1
    • True. Sadly, it's the same with anything becoming famous, sooner or later someone is going to make it sexual.
      But I've choosen the ones I like carefully so I'm not too impacted by it. So far, only one of those I followed turned "bad".

What Guys Said 8

• The atmosphere in this video is absolutely gorgeous, silent chatter relaxes and sends me shivers sometimes.
    Thanks a very lot for the suggestion! :)

0|1
    0|0
    • The thing is you must make yourself calm and turn off the brain, dont think about anything to understand something
      The key to enjoying it is to be completely relaxed

• And trust me, it works well. She also have a 2h video with different characters like that, every one of them with the same quality.

• Ayyy I've seen that video. She is one of my favorites.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it. My favorites are Heather Feather (she will always be #1 for me), Pelagea, Soothing Sensations ASMR and asmr zeitgeist.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know the last 2, i'll check them out

• Yes, Soothing Sensations is one of the smaller ASMR channel but she really deserves more attention.

• I have never seen one of these before, what does ASMR stand for?

0|1
    0|0
    • Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. To sum it up, it's a tingly sensation in the back of your skull, when you enjoy things, it's triggered by different things, so the video I posted is just an example, but there are many types.

• They weird me out honestly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like sexy ASMR

0|1
    0|0
  • It is a funny joke thing

0|0
    0|0
  • dafuq is this (O_o)

0|0
    0|0
    • and why dafuq are they all whispering... I just wanna slap them and say "use your adult voice, god damn it!"

Recommended myTakes