What do you think about ASMR?

Some of those videos are as relaxing as well made.
One of the best being Goodnight Moon, who is making amazing videos, with their own lore, story and characters.

• I'm totally into it
  • I kinda like it
  • Meh.
    Vote C
  • Wtf is that weird shit
    Vote D

99

Most Helpful Girl

• I love ASMR. I'd been aware I experienced it since I was very little, but nobody I talked to seemed to understand. It wasn't until I was like... 18 when I first discovered the ASMR YT community and found I wasn't alone.

WhisperCrystal is still the best. Also quite like HeatherFeather.

• Too bad Heather stopped, she was amazing.

• twitter.com/.../967746462313598976

She is clearly intent on continuing making videos. This was only posted in February.

• I hope so. She makes great content, and she's also a very nice girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally find this enjoying. I use mostly to help my go to sleep since I have sleeping issues. Its almost like someone is reading a book to me like an Audible but more often its like being ina a dream that tricks my brain into think that I am already asleep and this noise is just what I am imagining. Hard to explain I guess, but it definitely relaxes me and helps with sleep. There are many kinds, some are fantasy, some are erotic, some are stories & poems being read, while others are just creepy cool like SCP from my favourite Alternate Aurora. Willow Wisteria, Anya Aroha, Miss Chloe, Eve's Garden, IndigoStars and Stephanie Swan Quills.