What do you do, when you get frustrated?

Updates:
Have you ever though of killing yourself?
if yes then how are you still well?

*if no then just answer the main statement.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to really loud music on headphones.
    Yes thought about it, tried it. But couldn't had the guts to do it. Just staying optimistic and hoping for the best and also saying to myself that everything will just turn out fine. Believe in yourself! 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • hope is the thing i'm short off right now, and i m listen to loud music right now lol

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Cuss like a sailor's parrot---generally at myself for not foreseeing and preventing the situation.
    ~JSmith

0|1
    0|0
    • I have never entertained the notion of ending my life. I cannot imagine doing this unless I was terminally ill and wanted to escape an ugly end.
      ~JSmith

• Depends.
    Generally that's the times I break out the heavy metal... five finger death punch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Think about the reason, clarify the situation, and move forward.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm thinking about the reason, trying to clarify it but the hardest part move forward, how? sometime we are afraid to be alone. i'm in just that position right now.

• Show All
    • I wish you luck for this.

• thanks,
      i need it now...

• Be frustrated

0|1
    0|0
  • I drink. Wouldn't recommend it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know it help but for just some time and then thing start getting worse...

• Also to the edited question. Yes I have. Actually the only reason I never did was because I didn't want my dad to walk into my room and see my brains splattered all over the wall. Sadly I don't really have a reason why I'm better now. All I can say is that around I started feeling better I played a game called Doki Doki Literature Club. That fucking game made me even more depressed than I ever was before. But afterwards I never really got those suicidal thoughts any more. It's like that old saying "When you hit rock bottom, the only way you can go is up". I wish I had better advise than to make yourself more depressed but it's all I can give you. Sorry.

• don't be sorry man,
      i really appreciate it
      thanks

• Jerk off and play video games lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes