Is anyone else into Cosplay?

Just wondering how fringe cosplay really is. This is me as Deadpool, wife as Domino, nearly a year ago. I made mine completely from scratch (except the weapons).Is anyone else into Cosplay??

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I do! I'm usually Marty McFly, the 11th Doctor, or a Dalek.
    I have a ton I want to make but I don't have the time or resources rn

• Yeah... don't have time... my list grows far faster than I can build. My next big build will be the exosuit from "Edge of Tomorrow".

Most Helpful Guy

• I love cosplay. I've been told that I make a very good Negan. Y'all look great by the way

• Thanks! That was actually my first cosplay ever, and I made it in less than 2 weeks!