Is anyone else into Cosplay?

Just wondering how fringe cosplay really is. This is me as Deadpool, wife as Domino, nearly a year ago. I made mine completely from scratch (except the weapons).Is anyone else into Cosplay??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do! I'm usually Marty McFly, the 11th Doctor, or a Dalek.
    I have a ton I want to make but I don't have the time or resources rn

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah... don't have time... my list grows far faster than I can build. My next big build will be the exosuit from "Edge of Tomorrow".

Most Helpful Guy

• I love cosplay. I've been told that I make a very good Negan. Y'all look great by the way

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! That was actually my first cosplay ever, and I made it in less than 2 weeks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I went to comic on 2 years ago and dressed as Harley Quinn. Wouldn’t mind doing it but I’m not some huge fan

1|0
    0|0
  • Yass. I love cosplay. Its fun and I love going to dragoncon

0|1
    0|0
  • No I’m not but I have friends that are

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah I dressed up as the Riddler from batman last year at comic con.

Gonna do cosplay again this year as doctor strange

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good mate I've been doing some last one was a arch angel which looked allright. Next event going to go as needles kane now that the shitty clown purge is gone lol haven't been to a event though like a con

0|0
    0|0
  • I only cosplay as myself, all day, everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems silly to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Totally is but that is why it is fun. Also, it is an artform, and not everyone is THAT kind of artist.

• I could see how people can get into it. Just not for me. Feel like there could be more productive things to spend time on.

• Raises hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bruh I would if I know someone out there

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cosplay, me and my girlfriend went to a cosplay event just this sunday! She was Vader and I was Maul. We even had a couples fight! 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Only as a Roman

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes