How many of y'all are excited for the new God of War game?

• I am
  • I'm not
  • meh
    Vote C

340

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks alright. I've seen some gameplay videos of it and I felt annoyed by the son screaming at me. Sounds like he may get annoying hopefully we can silence him. I don't feel comfortable having threesomes while I have my son right there. I wonder if he'll cheer me on while I'm doing it. I guess Ill borrow it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just checking every half hour to see if they released it early... xD I was in the middle of a fight in Minecraft and checked if they released it early.-. In emojis this is what it's like- my face when I check it 😃🤔⌚😀😳🙄 the last one is when I realize it's not early release :>