How many of y'all are excited for the new God of War game?

• I am
    Vote A
  • I'm not
    Vote B
  • meh
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks alright. I've seen some gameplay videos of it and I felt annoyed by the son screaming at me. Sounds like he may get annoying hopefully we can silence him. I don't feel comfortable having threesomes while I have my son right there. I wonder if he'll cheer me on while I'm doing it. I guess Ill borrow it.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just checking every half hour to see if they released it early... xD I was in the middle of a fight in Minecraft and checked if they released it early.-. In emojis this is what it's like- my face when I check it 😃🤔⌚😀😳🙄 the last one is when I realize it's not early release :>

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• I couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never played god of war. I became a hardcore PC player a while ago and got rid of my One S. I recently got back into PC gaming after an extended break.

1|0
    0|0
  • mildly, I always reserve my judgment after playing it. So far it seems favored, but I'll see soon enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • The series is too violent for my taste. I saw a clip with him pulling an eye out of a cyclops, or something. Yuck.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am exited for Knack 3 babyyy, absolute masterpiece

2|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm excited for the new reveals at PAX and E3. Also Death Stranding, TLOU2, and RDR2. Maybe a few others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I played the beginning of the first one. I think I should play the whole serie before knowing if I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It will be interesting to see how the guardian/parent role will play out vs The Last Of Us. Hmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • i am very excited for this game, its sexy as fuck, seriously tho, can't wait for it !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never cared for God of War. I didn't think they were particularly good games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kratos needs some character development outside daddy issues. So I'm interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • me im play all the 3 of god of war this is what i been waiting after uncharted 4

1|0
    0|0
  • God of War is the greatest game action series in the history of mankind.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I wanted a PS3 was to play God of War 3, I don't even play games much now a days but the only reason I will be buying a PS4 is the new God Of War.

0|0
    0|0
  • I should get it, I got the new far cry game when it came out a couple weeks ago

1|0
    0|0
  • I, saw a preview yesterday, I assume you get to play as the son through part of the game.

1|0
    0|0
    • No your son is a non playable character that helps you

• I am still shock that girls even know what God of war is !

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking forward to Red Dead...

1|1
    0|0
  • PC Master race baby

1|0
    0|0
  • My body is ready

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Oh, I love it... but pc version is not available...

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes