Any gamers on here?

What's your favourite video game and what do you like about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy MANY games from TLOZ series, to Dead Island, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, etc.
    I enjoy adventure, FPS, Survival horror, and the list goes on!

I'm currently working through Dying Light. It's pretty awesome, and very fun! I love the suspense and the graphics, and the game overall too. It's open world, first person, horror survival. I appreciate the side quests, and mods for weapons and upgrades. I can't wait to get further!

0|1
    0|0
    • I've played some of dead island and dying light. I find it hard to get into horror games as they're too jumpy and I can't cope😉😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn’t consider myself a gamer but I play fortnite quite a lot. I like that it’s exciting and winning is the main focus while challenges, having fun and other things are still doable. It’s a nice game for both competetive and non competetive players

0|1
    0|0
    • I liked fortnite at the start. Now it just pisses me off😂

• I almost go insane at times when they build faster than me but I just appreciate that they are better than me and that I can improve :)

• Yeah that's true. I hate snipers😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing I like has come out in over a year so I pretty much just stick with The Sims 4. I also love Outlast and Hitman but they're pretty dead at the moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any horror based games espically zombies. Call of duty only ww2, BO2, mw3, and world at war. Really liked fallout. Co-op story games A Way Out was AWESOME!!! until dawn was amazing they need more games like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • World at war and ww2 best cods. A way out looks good

• Agreed I like BO2 at my peak was top 500 players in the world. My clan was sponsored by Mountain Dew. We made decent money but when I got a job I had to back out lol. Those were the days.

A way out is the best Co Op game I've played in a long time. The ending is just... Man.. Played with my boyfriend and that shit was so intense.

• I hated the black ops games but that sounds cool! Yeah I really wanna try a way out

• Not really a gamer and never played online hah. But in HS and college i played Need 4 Speed, Forza, and GTA a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve loved sims for so long have

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The Last of Us. I like the story, the graphics, the acting, the music, the emotion, the gameplay, the characters, the setting... I also like Mafia 2, and Crash Bandicoot

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a lifelong gamer myself and will play just about anything, my two favourite games are Civ V and CK II

0|1
    0|0
  • Battlefield 4 and PES 2018 are pretty much my go to games. Ps4

0|1
    0|0
    • PES and not fifa? Really?

• Show All
    • Ahh that's where our differences lie. I have both 2018 games

• Fair enough

• The Witcher 2. I really like the story, especially in comparison to popular dark fantasy like GoT

0|1
    0|0
    • I have witcher 3 but never really got into it

• oh I get you, it's a loooong game, you'd need to invest a lot of time and emotions into it.

• Yeah looks it

Recommended myTakes