Any gamers on here?

What's your favourite video game and what do you like about it?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy MANY games from TLOZ series, to Dead Island, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, etc.
    I enjoy adventure, FPS, Survival horror, and the list goes on!

I'm currently working through Dying Light. It's pretty awesome, and very fun! I love the suspense and the graphics, and the game overall too. It's open world, first person, horror survival. I appreciate the side quests, and mods for weapons and upgrades. I can't wait to get further!

• I've played some of dead island and dying light. I find it hard to get into horror games as they're too jumpy and I can't cope😉😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn’t consider myself a gamer but I play fortnite quite a lot. I like that it’s exciting and winning is the main focus while challenges, having fun and other things are still doable. It’s a nice game for both competetive and non competetive players

• I liked fortnite at the start. Now it just pisses me off😂

• I almost go insane at times when they build faster than me but I just appreciate that they are better than me and that I can improve :)

• Yeah that's true. I hate snipers😂