Skyrim or Fallout 4?

I’m thinking of getting one of these games which do you think is better and why?Skyrim or Fallout 4?
  • Skyrim
    Vote A
  • Fallout 4
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I got stuck in Fallout after like 15 minutes of play and haven't played at all after that. 😂 I like Skyrim a lot, although I think Oblivion is a bit better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Skyrim has more mods and is generally fantasy-style and a lot of unofficial content. However a lot of bugs too. But is very fancy and knighty (vikingly)

Fallout has less mods and is punk-industial style and has just a few unofficial content. But it allows to build villages right on a scrapyard or wasteland! And also some cool stuff like rocket launchers and laser guns. Among the late addons are robot-follower workshop, so you can build a monster robot to fight for you with like laser guns or melee weapons.

Both games are awesome, play one of them for a couple of weeks, then you can try another one and make a comparison.

But the best is Empyrion - galactic survival. It's not only building a space base or a Star Trek style spaceship, but a lot of multiplayer servers with some awesome PVP and (still buggy) dungeons (NPC military bases) that are very challenging and sometimes require a teamwork to finish (but most are soloable).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Skyrim. Fallout 4 got rid of the best mechanics and doesn't look as good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Hard choice...

I'd say I like Skyrim more.

Sure, I sank tons of hours building settlements in FO4, but nothing really happens much. If it's heavily defended, it rarely gets attacked.
    Sure there are mods, but still... I hoped raiders and other gangs could overpower your settlement/s and you build in a raiding force to get it back...
    Oh and another settlement needs your help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for Skyrim. If you were asking for Fallout 4 or Fallout new Vegas: go for new Vegas.
    Fallout universe wasn't created by Bethesda. They don't know the lore and the mechanics so Fallout 3 and 4 are... Not as good as they should be. Fallout new Vegas was created by obsidian. There are some people that created the first 2 fallouts. They really know their game. Fallout new Vegas was the best among those 3 games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim is on par with the other games in the elder scrolls series. Fallout 4 is a step down from previous versions.

0|0
    0|0
  • The better question is. Have you played any of their prior games?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout 4 did everything Fallout New Vegas did, but worse and 5 years too late.

Skyrim hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim has a bigger modding community and has tons of replayability because of it

over 300 hours of content

0|0
    0|0
  • Guns Vs sword and shield. Feel like fallout is a bit more fleshed out but Skyrim is a fan favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim. Haven’t played Fallout 4 myself, but I’ve played well-over 250 hours of Skyrim

0|0
    0|0
  • SKYRIM ANY DAY ALL DAY
    LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Get Skyrim, as well as the DLC maps. Hrs of fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout gets repetitive

0|0
    0|0
  • WITCHER 3!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • I like fallout more. Never got into skyrim. I have it on pc and switch. Can not get into it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes