Skyrim or Fallout 4?

I’m thinking of getting one of these games which do you think is better and why?Skyrim or Fallout 4?
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 4

214

Most Helpful Girl

• I got stuck in Fallout after like 15 minutes of play and haven't played at all after that. 😂 I like Skyrim a lot, although I think Oblivion is a bit better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Skyrim has more mods and is generally fantasy-style and a lot of unofficial content. However a lot of bugs too. But is very fancy and knighty (vikingly)

Fallout has less mods and is punk-industial style and has just a few unofficial content. But it allows to build villages right on a scrapyard or wasteland! And also some cool stuff like rocket launchers and laser guns. Among the late addons are robot-follower workshop, so you can build a monster robot to fight for you with like laser guns or melee weapons.

Both games are awesome, play one of them for a couple of weeks, then you can try another one and make a comparison.

But the best is Empyrion - galactic survival. It's not only building a space base or a Star Trek style spaceship, but a lot of multiplayer servers with some awesome PVP and (still buggy) dungeons (NPC military bases) that are very challenging and sometimes require a teamwork to finish (but most are soloable).