Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?

Also, who is your favourite?
Bonus points if you can guess my favourite :)
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Harry
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Liam
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Louis
    Vote C
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Niall
    Vote D
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Zayn
    Vote E

192

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'll be honest. I know literally nothing about them other than that one radio hit they had. That being said I know none of their names or faces except one. My teen cousin loves Harry Stiles (spelling?) She talks about him all the time and freaked out because he is in the film Dunkirk and wanted to see it just because he's in it.

My guess is Harry. I couldn't guess anyone else because I know none of their names and wouldn't recognize them if they were standing right beside me.

What is it about young girls freaking out over teen idols and screaming and crying over complete strangers? It is nothing new, I've seen the footage of girls crying, screaming and passing out when they saw the Beatles in the U. S. for the first time. You never see young guys freaking out like this over some female musician. I've always found this behavior weird, I just don't understand it. These are strangers and you don't know what kind of people they are.

• "that one radio hit they had"... which one? they had a lot :P

I'm not one to scream or cry about them. I just like their music and it's interesting to see how they're taking different routes in terms of musical style in their solo careers now. Yeah, I'd say I'm a fan, but I'm not crazy for them like some people are. I'm just interested. I'm not even invested enough to buy tickets to a concert.

• "What makes you beautiful" I'm not sure what other songs they have. If I've heard them than I'm unaware they were One Direction songs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either harry or zayn without a doubt. Harry was always pushed by their label as the kind of "popular one" and during the 1D years he certainly was. Zayn will likely be the one with more staying power since he was the first to break out and establish a solo career. Also Zayn went for a very conventional top 40 angle, Harry went *slightly more alternative, so Zayn would probably have a greater audience.