Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?

Also, who is your favourite?
Bonus points if you can guess my favourite :)
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Harry
    Vote A
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Liam
    Vote B
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Louis
    Vote C
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Niall
    Vote D
  • Who do you think is the best known member of One Direction?Zayn
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'll be honest. I know literally nothing about them other than that one radio hit they had. That being said I know none of their names or faces except one. My teen cousin loves Harry Stiles (spelling?) She talks about him all the time and freaked out because he is in the film Dunkirk and wanted to see it just because he's in it.

My guess is Harry. I couldn't guess anyone else because I know none of their names and wouldn't recognize them if they were standing right beside me.

What is it about young girls freaking out over teen idols and screaming and crying over complete strangers? It is nothing new, I've seen the footage of girls crying, screaming and passing out when they saw the Beatles in the U. S. for the first time. You never see young guys freaking out like this over some female musician. I've always found this behavior weird, I just don't understand it. These are strangers and you don't know what kind of people they are.

1|0
    0|0
    • "that one radio hit they had"... which one? they had a lot :P

I'm not one to scream or cry about them. I just like their music and it's interesting to see how they're taking different routes in terms of musical style in their solo careers now. Yeah, I'd say I'm a fan, but I'm not crazy for them like some people are. I'm just interested. I'm not even invested enough to buy tickets to a concert.

• "What makes you beautiful" I'm not sure what other songs they have. If I've heard them than I'm unaware they were One Direction songs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either harry or zayn without a doubt. Harry was always pushed by their label as the kind of "popular one" and during the 1D years he certainly was. Zayn will likely be the one with more staying power since he was the first to break out and establish a solo career. Also Zayn went for a very conventional top 40 angle, Harry went *slightly more alternative, so Zayn would probably have a greater audience.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's Zayn
    He is the one who is now popular even after leaving the band.
    Harry became famous due to his singing and dating TS
    But Zayn is my personal favourite
    And then Harry. I really don't like Niall (sort of) but Louis and Liam are fine
    One direction songs are awesome

0|0
    1|0
    • Aw, what's wrong with Niall? He's probably my second favourite.
      Solid point with the current popularity.
      Yes, 1D songs are awesome!
      Thanks for the opinion (and for being the first guy to respond)!

• Show All
    • Louis :) absolutely no question on that. Voice, appearance, personality... it's all the best for me.

What Girls Said 18

• I think it's a tie between Harry and Zayn
    But personally I love them all with Liam kinda being my favourite
    But at the end of the day I still can not choose one of them who's my 100% favourite because they all are amazing ❤️❤️

2|0
    1|0
    • Interesting... I love them all, but Liam is kinda my least favourite. Louis is my personal favourite, and I'm pretty certain about that.

• Haha that's just my view
      And personally I think Louis has a unique voice, like I can distinguish his and Zayn's voice just listening to the song.
      Liam and Harry's voice are kinda similar for me XD

• Yeah, Louis' voice is so unique. That's what I love about him

• It used to be Harry but now it's Zayn since he dated Gigi, a song with Taylor and a song with Sia.
    I'm in Louis' lane and I'll guess... maybeeeee La Bean?

1|0
    0|0
  • Harry Styles? He's the only one from the listed that I know, so I guess he's the most famous.
    I'd guess your favorite is either the second or the third guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, Harry seems to be the most famous one. You're right, my favourite is the third guy. Louis :)

• He's got a cute smile

• I've heard of One Direction, but I have no idea who these people are. I really don't like boy bands or pop music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Harry. he was literally the most know one direction member when they were still together, he then proceeded to make a bomb ass album and debut as an actor. also he literally donated his hair, is charming and cheeky and quite attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry probably. He was in Dunkirk (amazing film), and his solo career is sky rocketing at the moment. He’s a lovely guy and also good looking, so that’s all the middle aged women on their way to his concerts hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry is probably most well-known with Zayn a close second. I don't really like One Direction much but I've liked Harry on his own recently so I guess he'd be my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably Harry? Because that is the only one I know! I don't really follow pop stars

0|0
    0|0
  • Zayn, he's my fave also and I totally love his songs without 1D

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably Harry or zayn personally prefer Louis but honestly couldn't give af about them

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its between Zayn and Harry Styles. They're the ones that stand out in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, they're usually the ones people are most familiar with

• ZAYN MALIK!!! for sure😂

1|0
    1|0
  • ZAYN is bae.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it’ll be Harry

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was expecting, but it makes me sad. Harry is great, but he's definitely not my favourite of them and I feel like some of the others get overlooked under his shadow.

Can I ask why Harry?

• Harry

0|0
    0|0
  • They all suck lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Harry styles!
    I love how his voice has evolved!
    I also love his new genre!

0|0
    0|0