Did you grow up listening to Back Street Boys?

So I am sitting in the car, and one of their songs played on the radio, it has been almost 20 years since the first time I hear their song...
What about you? Would you listen to their songs nowadays?Did you grow up listening to Back Street Boys??

1224

Most Helpful Girls

• I did. Kevin was my favorite with his thick ass eyebrows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and yes I’d still listen to them now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • My cousin is ten years older than me & when I was younger I used to love listening to her music and watching all the movies she did lol :) She used to love the Back Street Boys and listened to them all the time and had their posters in her room. I actually would listen to them today and like walking down memory lane haha :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah
      It has some sweet memories that's what I like the most about their music

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes!
    A main radiostation played only 90's songs for an entire day last year and it was a blast. I hated this kind of music growing up. Now i get nostalgic.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • yell yeah, went their first concert when they started out then again 20 years later

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE