Did you grow up listening to Back Street Boys?

So I am sitting in the car, and one of their songs played on the radio, it has been almost 20 years since the first time I hear their song...
What about you? Would you listen to their songs nowadays?Did you grow up listening to Back Street Boys??

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I did. Kevin was my favorite with his thick ass eyebrows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and yes I’d still listen to them now.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • My cousin is ten years older than me & when I was younger I used to love listening to her music and watching all the movies she did lol :) She used to love the Back Street Boys and listened to them all the time and had their posters in her room. I actually would listen to them today and like walking down memory lane haha :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah
      It has some sweet memories that's what I like the most about their music

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes!
    A main radiostation played only 90's songs for an entire day last year and it was a blast. I hated this kind of music growing up. Now i get nostalgic.

0|1
    0|0
  • yell yeah, went their first concert when they started out then again 20 years later

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I sure did :) I'd be happy to hear their songs on the radio or out and about, but probably wouldn't put them on at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I remember those days oh and also michceal jackson album black and white

0|1
    0|0
  • No I didn't- was into rap like three 6 mafia, bone thugs n harmony, etc back then along with heavy metal but I had a few friends that were into them along with my cousin

0|0
    0|0
    • Not to piss anyone off but we used to call them the fagstreet boys lol

• Show All
    • Lol
      God help you

• πŸ˜‚ it's hard to listen to pop when I prefer metal but a good thing is my kid likes metal too

• Yes, my brother did

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yees πŸ˜‚ good old days

0|1
    0|0
  • I did not

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes & I still listen to them today!

0|1
    0|0