What are some things you can do by yourself?

Activity related?

I used to do everything with my twin sister but she moved out and I feel alone. Any ideas on what to do?
Updates:
Besides sexual things 😑 I mean hobbies or activites

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Solo can bring a lot of interesting hobbies. Suggestions aren't always great. You should think hard, deep in yourself. What do you truly enjoy most? People will tell you to take up knitting when you're meant to kayak or something. What excites you most?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Watching movies, TV shows, playing games (this may connect you to some people through internt and there are many, surely you can find one amusing), reading books, drawing or painting, learning to play an instrument, knitting stuff, exercize or work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn anything. doesn't matter what. Origami, coding, woodworking, take your pick. Watch tv, masturbate, go out and meet new people, get into gaming. Almost Anything you can do with people can be done without, its just a matter of readjusting your mindset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to play a musical instrument, play video games, get a pet, sew, knit, do puzzles, blog, write a novel, take an online course, etc., etc. There are loads of things you can do with your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games, learn a musical instrument, creative writing, find a book series you like, or binge watch a TV series, make YouTube videos, watch a D&D series on YouTube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stand, walk, talk, cook, run, swim, tie your shoes, read, think, eat, and contemplate the meaning of life. Just a tiny short list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read, write, play games, watch movies, watch TV, go running, etc. There's lots to do. You have to find your niche, your pattern. You know yourself, and what you are into. Go off that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotten use to doing everything by myself. Don’t like it. But it’s the way it is I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • go on a date?

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • You've asked this question already

0|0
    0|0
  • Things