Rate this Stand up comedian out of 5: Lewis Black?

Lewis Black is best known for his angry demeanor and belligerent comedic style, in which he often simulates having a mental breakdown. His comedy routines often escalate into angry rants about history, politics, religion, or any other cultural trends.

Results of Previous polls:
Eddie Murphy: 4.3/5
Robin Williams: 4.2/5
Richard Pryor: 4/5
Rodney Dangerfield: 3.9/5
Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Bill Hicks: 3.8/5
Mitch Hedberg: 3.8/5
Bill Burr: 3.8/5
Louis C. K.: 3.8/5
Bo Burnham: 3.7/5
Kevin Hart: 3.7/5
Jerry Lewis: 3.5/5
Dennis Miller: 3.5/5
Steven Wright: 3.5/5
Patrice O'Neal:3.5/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Drew Carey: 3.4/5
Chris Rock: 3.4/5
Jim Carrey: 3.4/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
David Letterman: 3.3/5
Jeff Foxworthy: 3.3/5
Sam Kinison: 3.3/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Larry the Cable Guy: 3.2/5
Eddie Izzard: 3.2/5
Jerry Seinfeld: 3.2/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
John Oliver: 3.1/5
Tracy Morgan: 3.1/5
Louie Anderson: 3.1/5
Joe Rogan: 3.1/5
Bill Cosby: 3.1/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Bob Saget: 3/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
George Lopez: 3/5
Andy Kaufman: 2.9/5
Adam Sandler: 2.9/5
Garry Shandling: 2.5/5
Ellen Degeneres: 2.5/5
Bill Maher: 2.3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5
  • 5/5 The best comedian ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 very funny
    Vote B
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Lewis Black?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 3/5. Sometimes I think he's funny, sometimes I don't.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my all time favorites! Some of his gems about touring the world:

New Zealand: "It took 26 hours to get to New Zealand. 12 hour flights are difficult... 26 hours is just... wrong. I didn't fly all this way to hear English AGAIN. Also, if they were serious about being part of the world community, they would jump off their islands and push them closer."

Italy: "Italy is beautiful. The buildings and statues are amazing... but you should know something about Italy. Jesus Christ is BIG there. I mean more big than I realized. He's like the Coca-Cola of Italy."

Ireland: "The only other place I would ever consider living besides the United States is Ireland. If you drink... and you haven't been there... get off your ass. You're going to want to go there. In America, we usually go on vacation somewhere tropical and have little drinks with tiny umbrellas... and that's bullshit. Go to Ireland... where you can actually learn something about drinking. In Ireland, they've spent centuries honing and crafting and refining the skill of drinking. They've done something that no other country has done: mixed religion and alcohol. You feel guilty, so you drink. Then you feel guilty, so you drink AGAIN! It's a perfect circle! There are no fights in Ireland. People drink so much that they just yell, "GOD DAMN YOU SON OF A BITCH!" and then fall down. There's no A. A. in Ireland... because if there's ever a meeting, it always at the bar."

Minnesota: "It's nice there in the summer... when you can feel your fucking fingers and toes. I had always gone there in the winter and wondered, "Why do people live here?" One time it was 20 below. 20 below! That's not weather... that's an emergency condition. That's when you call the federal government and tell them, "Fly us to somewhere it's 20." I never understood why centuries ago people stayed there. It's not like they showed up and there was already a Wal-Mart."

Easily 5 out of 5!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Accidentally clicked on sorta funny... I have no idea who that is lmao 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • 2/5 he gets on my nerves

0|2
    0|0
  • 3/5 sort of funny toto

0|1
    0|0
  • He can be very funny if you like that sort.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Can I demand a recount for Eddie Murphy? Everytime I see it I can't understand how he's the top of the list lol

0|1
    0|0
  • very funny. crazy smart too. i used to think his anger was just schtick but then saw him in comedians in cars getting coffee... no schtick he is a seriously on edge guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Lew is a consummate pro. I believe hi. To be. Underrated at 7 of 5 his political humor makes it bittersweet

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh this guy. Yeah. He's pretty funny. I gave him a 3/5

0|1
    0|0
  • Comic genius! 😂😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • A solid 3.5

0|1
    0|0
  • 4/5 very funny