Why does The last Jedi suck so bad?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• They got rid of Luke's main trait, made him do the same thing his father did nd try to murder a kid. They shoehorned in diverse love interest that only ruined the one truly meaningful sacrifice and both lived. Keeping the plan secret caused unnecessary conflict and rebellion. Kylo ren's character arc was good but then reverted to generic bad guy. The free the animals message wasn't needed

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably hated it because there was no character development, the underlying political under tones, and most of the character we not really intelligent.

• didn't hate it. Disappointed really. Didn't feel right to me... Unintelligent writing sounds fair

• Sorry I should have worded it different. Yes I hated the beginning of it. Felt like they were trying to hard to crack jokes. The character development was so bland for me and the ruined Luke and what happened to him was such a let down.

• Yea the comedy relief was piss poor. Booo