Who here misses Blockbuster Video?

I wish Blockbuster was still around. Does anyone else feel the same way?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, they're definitely irrelevant now with stuff like Redbox and Netflix. But they were great for what they were while they were around. I can still remember the smell of the one near my house. All of them plastic cases

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not really.

It had had its day - what's to miss? If you really are feeling withdrawal symptoms, I believe there's still five surviving branches in Alaska.

• My blockbuster closed down when I was really young and now that I'm 15 I wish that I was old enough to appreciate blockbuster as much as I do now.